So gonna leave this here, I had a doubles with a pair of providers last night

You don't have time for or to create drama? And the Rangers are winning too
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 08:46 PM
People People People. Lets play and talk nice. I mean come on shouldn't we all get along here. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
now this lady i love, i want to book with you one day soon ^.^
Boom! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

Damn! Was caught before the edit. The f5 is strong with this one. /sadface
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 08:46 PM
You don't have time for or to create drama? And the Rangers are winning too Originally Posted by Tsmokies

i swear i blocked you before .... lol let me go back and fix that >.<
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 08:47 PM
DAYUM!

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
lol supahotfire!!!!
What do you shop for on back page for
What do you shop for on back page for Originally Posted by JoBo17
She has to because everybody knows what she's about here.
i'm just bored i'm gonna see providers now lol, get a taste of the other side of the fence,,, and at is tasty

side note: ladies if you get your money in check try it out, or do it for free lol either way, it's good to keep your system fresh Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Funny, I was just thinking about trying my hand at being a provider! You're in luck! Discount for providers!
Please don't block me. I can't wait to not meet you. Ugh guess I got to go back to backpage

and sweet... no offense if you are what "filling out" is i'd rather stay "in shape".... fact of the matter is i don't have time for most of the drama on this board

FYI >> YOU << are part of the drama problem on this board... Just from saying shit like this you are, and always will be, DRAMA

Fact is i don't give a damn about impressing any of you, but i won't disrespect anyone who has not crossed me with out legit reason

Um well I would say you contradict yourself quite well because as I said before, I never had an issue with you, never talked down on you, to you or about you but i guess you either feel intimidated by me or you don't like that I disagree with your posts. Get over it. But don't be a bitch about it.

so get naked, shut up, and have fun..

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE! Lmao

ST69... i don't hate you, don't care enough about your existence to but it's fire vs grass and no matter how "stats" look i'll always win ^.^, Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
OK, WP. We all know you're way out there so we can just agree to disagree. I've been around long enough to see silly little girls like you come and go. I was actually ONE of those silly, defiant, larger-than-life-ego-having girls back when I first started too, but the difference between YOU and I is that I accepted criticism, allowed for others to tell me how I was ruining my own business and reputation by being so in-your-face and defensive to everyone. I changed how I deal with people, with situations, with different types of egos and attitudes..

People like you can never be told that you're wrong and when someone does, you go crazy and lash out. From here on out I'm just gonna be on the sidelines and watch as you slowly self destruct due to your own actions. You "win". Whatever helps you sleep better at night

XOXO Sweet Treat
Finally some excitement on this board. One of my favorite members got banned for multi handles so now the world is deprived of his reviews and then a long established member just disappeared. I was thinking that the world was coming to an end and then I see this. That's why I love ECCIE. As they say in England... FIREeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oh no ST your sooo gonna get blocked. What will we do?
Oh no ST your sooo gonna get blocked. What will we do? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I don't knowwwww Tsmokies!! Not sure if I should go sit in the corner and cry... Or just carry on with my life and business as usual and not give a shit!! Oh what to do.
Pics or it didn't happen :arrogant:

I would love to have a wild night like that, my bday in Vegas can't come any faster. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
+1
  • !VI!
  • 06-03-2014, 10:58 PM
OK, WP. We all know you're way out there so we can just agree to disagree. I've been around long enough to see silly little girls like you come and go. I was actually ONE of those silly, defiant, larger-than-life-ego-having girls back when I first started too, but the difference between YOU and I is that I accepted criticism, allowed for others to tell me how I was ruining my own business and reputation by being so in-your-face and defensive to everyone. I changed how I deal with people, with situations, with different types of egos and attitudes..

People like you can never be told that you're wrong and when someone does, you go crazy and lash out. From here on out I'm just gonna be on the sidelines and watch as you slowly self destruct due to your own actions. You "win". Whatever helps you sleep better at night

XOXO Sweet Treat
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
to end this on a civil note, ST i won't block a lady for the main reason you may share information i need, but don't get me wrong... you do not know me and with that said don't make assumptions, ijs .... being a nympho it self is a self-distructive habit, i'm well aware of my "reputation" but it literally only cares weight on the URL and those who use it. 1 of 18 sites isn't bad odds, would i like to have a better rep on eccie, sure... why not! do i think all the bullshit is worth it, lol hell no.

funny enough i took Ze's advice on something and a saw two psychiatrist, 1 army and 1 civilian

I am very defensive and i knew that

i am addicted to all sexual acts, i treat it as a drug and crave for it, in reality i'm not a real provider, just a girl who figured out more productive ways to live with an addiction

wanna know why i can give away a free session for people i enjoy? lol because i can! I don't NEED the money or buisness but if me and you (male or female ) sync the expect me to enjoy it no matter what.....

something i noticed is some people spend HOURS a DAY on this site just being jackasses... for no other reason but to be well... jackasses... and even during my bans i watch everything that happens and sit here and wonder

"these assholes are sitting her talking about me, when the do dozens of messages and posts just to get a cheap laugh...." DALLAS's ECCIE page is probably one of the strangest pages i've ever seen... the group seems to encourage the constant bullying and harassing ... how is ANYONE supposed to feel safe? doesn't matter because people are encouraging it.....

just saying check out the people who post most often on the bored.... then check their reviews.... specifically the dates.... then look at the list and cross check common providers of that group... etc etc etc. you will notice interesting trends ... i did... but thats another topic entirely

fact is i want to have fun in this hobby i love so much, i may never LIKE eccie but people like curious made me love the hobby as well, and to be fair people.... i'm not stupid if i really cared about the opinions of most of you i would pretend to care like most people do.... but if you see me i don't want surprises and you to think i'm someone i'm not

I am a slut, yea so what, i find it stupid how, most of the people who commet most on my threads dislike me lol, and to add actually KNOW nothing about me because thats adult logic.... anyway gonna sleep now

finished my black widow costume