Body prefect for Greek???

You mean after I clean my shotgun I can just......
You mean after I clean my shotgun I can...... Originally Posted by Flyboy182
.....clean your pants pistol, too.
Thanks for sharing at least u can say u have triedit , I guess I'm just a pussy cause I haven't even tried it ! But I'm going to soon ! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
It's worth a try. Even with my bad experiences I still wind up "trying" with a guy I trust but probably pussy out from just the thought of it. They sell this anal cream stuff at sex stores that makes it's easier. I only tried it with toys since I haven't had a greek request in months.
I'm with MaryBeth on this one... Can't take it, don't like it.

I'd be more than willing to let the boys experience the 'other end' of the spectrum with a strap-on, though! Hehe Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Used a strap-on on a guy once too. It was...different. Can't say I enjoyed it since I hate being dominate in the bedroom.
...Used a strap-on on a guy once too. It was...different. Can't say I enjoyed it since I hate being dominate in the bedroom. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I'm not 100% sure that I'd relish strap-on play. It's just that I'd much rather stick it up his ass than have him stick it up mine.

I'm a giving person. What can I say?
I'm not 100% sure that I'd relish strap-on play. It's just that I'd much rather stick it up his ass than have him stick it up mine.

I'm a giving person. What can I say? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Haha highly understandable
Sarahlynn I am a Greek provider and yes at first it was a little uncomfortable I would suggest lots of lube and if u do start to offer this make them be gentle and defiantly start of with a client you trust and know will be gentle lots of luck
Lucky Louie on butt sex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0--sA5Ah74

I have to say I am a fan- but only if she is into it. Something forbidden and intimate. I still remember the first time a new girlfriend looked at me and said, "Can I make perverted request..."

Although my experience is in giving rather than receiving- I have introduced a few partners. Lost of going slow with toys to work up to an actual dick. Then lots of patience about how much, how fast and how hard. If it is not fun- then it is not safe.

And Sarahlynn- if a guy told you you have the perfect body for greek... all that means is that he wants it. No such thing. The greek goddess with the biggest appetite I ever met was small, thin and a tiny butt and loved it. Not that I am huge- but she had no size limitations that I know of and once we got going, loved it hard and fast. Like so many things in life- it is an acquired taste and takes patience and practice.
Lucky Louie on butt sex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0--sA5Ah74 Originally Posted by Mzungu
Now THAT was funny sir!
Love your adventuresome spirit! Having the honor of being a provider's first at any hobby activity is quite special (and rare if you think about it). Now let the bidding begin...(just for your time obviously). Whomever gets the honor had better write a detailed review - I know I would!

P.S. Hopefully you enjoy it so more than one hobbist gets to partake in the SarahLynn backside experience.
I offer Greek but it's deff a YMMV issue.... Some men are just to large for it to be enjoyable. Try anal beads to get use to it. It's very satisfying once you get into it! And you do have the perfect ass for it Sarah! Go you!
I can't handle this...who are you people?! I'm going to jump in a lake and chill out.
Lucky Louie on butt sex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0--sA5Ah74 Originally Posted by Mzungu
Louie is Hilarious! Thanks!
Do any of the ladies with Greek Experience recommend a particular starter position for Sarahlynn?

For example, a friend said his wife preferred being on top so she could ease down on it at her own pace.
Laying on my side helped me.
Do any of the ladies with Greek Experience recommend a particular starter position for Sarahlynn?

For example, a friend said his wife preferred being on top so she could ease down on it at her own pace. Originally Posted by KrisTaurus
The most comfortable position was reverse cowgirl. Second best was missionary. I prefer to be in control during Greek though