DATY...

My ATF is a squirter I love to have her sit on my face. She is in total control and grinds on my face till she squirts. It is all over my face and runs down everywhere. I try to suck up as much as I can. She loves to squirt and can do so many times. There is nothing like it!! Now I need to go see her!
We have those in Alabama Originally Posted by GigiGabore
I would like to have you squirt all over my face 😍!!!!!!
My ATF is a squirter I love to have her sit on my face. She is in total control and grinds on my face till she squirts. It is all over my face and runs down everywhere. I try to suck up as much as I can. She loves to squirt and can do so many times. There is nothing like it!! Now I need to go see her! Originally Posted by uupfor69
Care to share ? She sounds amazing !
It's my favorite activity too. Tasting a nice vag and feeling the body respond drive me nuts in the best way. Hairy adds more fun for me as well.
wow the last time i had a good daty i got so embarrassed because i got quite aggressive and well it shocked me i have never been aggressive always submissive i was like um um where did that come from i ussually get my pleasure from being controlled i kept apologising and he just kept saying its natural but its not natural usually any kind of dominance makes my skin crawl.... but that was wow.. still want subspace though...
Had a good time recently DATY. I love to slide two fingers in and out across the g spot as you suck on the clit. Then ease into the shocker until she starts grinding her pelvis against my face and grabs the back of my head. And push my tongue inside when she cums.

And of course - TRIM YOUR NAILS FIRST
I would like to have you squirt all over my face 😍!!!!!! Originally Posted by Justwantsome71

Giggity! I'd love to!
Reading that certainly got a rise out of me - there is nothing like DATY-land !!!!
I'd love the pleasure of DATY with a squirter! I love orally pampering a woman (yum!), and to have the added pleasure of a lady squirting directly into my mouth and all over my face sounds hot as hell! (Also enjoy golden play.....so what can I say?). Just sounds awesome!
Dinner is served

We have those in Alabama Originally Posted by GigiGabore
Alabama might have to make a trip down to Texas. I'd love to make you gush until you just can't walk anymore
Every time I come back to this thread my pulse increases I start to flush in the face my breathing gets deeper and my tongue just gets wetter as I begin to salivate. I just want to dive in slowly and eat my way to several long shaking, quivering, screaming, convulsive orgasms for wonderful woman that is under me.

Feeling her thighs shake and quiver while she squeezes my head and pulls my hair while screaming out words that make no sense but that show that she is in orgasmic bliss. Oh how I love this so!

Giving her time between if she needs it to recover then again until she says please, please I just can't again then take her one more time just in case she has a real strong womanhood and needs taken over the edge.
Alabama might have to make a trip down to Texas. I'd love to make you gush until you just can't walk anymore Originally Posted by AcidTripp
Oh I might hold you to that sir ♡♡♡
Every time I come back to this thread my pulse increases I start to flush in the face my breathing gets deeper and my tongue just gets wetter as I begin to salivate. I just want to dive in slowly and eat my way to several long shaking, quivering, screaming, convulsive orgasms for wonderful woman that is under me.

Feeling her thighs shake and quiver while she squeezes my head and pulls my hair while screaming out words that make no sense but that show that she is in orgasmic bliss. Oh how I love this so!

Giving her time between if she needs it to recover then again until she says please, please I just can't again then take her one more time just in case she has a real strong womanhood and needs taken over the edge. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
It's a damn shame we women that get super sensitive afterwards because when I'm going down on my lass I just don't want to stop. I can cum just from eating her...no hands on me at all. I love those type of orgasms!!
It's my favorite activity too. Tasting a nice vag and feeling the body respond drive me nuts in the best way. Hairy adds more fun for me as well. Originally Posted by OldGent
Ya know I think bushes are making a cum back haha

As requested by a fan, I've grown out my redbush.

Lady redbush!