Tan lines or no Tan lines

Okay so summer is on it's way and tans are approaching. Do you woman and man prefer tan lines or no tan lines? I started off tanning with a heart sticker on my inner thigh very high up. It's cute, so I think I will stick with no tan lines. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Okay, that's freekin hot!!!!, no tan lines just a heart.....very sexy!!
I am a TAN WHORE and spend a lot monthly NOW in a tanning bed and I have an Airbrush Artist who airbrushs my tan weekly.

I take excellent care of my skin but prefer to tan in the nude....so NO TAN LINES HERE Originally Posted by berkleigh
I didn't think it was possible, but I think you just made me want you even more than before. Lol
I didn't think it was possible, but I think you just made me want you even more than before. Lol Originally Posted by Dmac279
Anytime!
Okay, that's freekin hot!!!!, no tan lines just a heart.....very sexy!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Thanks Tony
Ive had a tan-line attraction ever since I was a young pup in the hormonal bliss of co-ed summer camp. I still luv em...the more distinct they are, the better.
To me, tan lines can be sexy but they don't do anything if the ass with tan lines is filled with cottage cheese or the belly looks more like a topological map or worse, the tan lines are simply where the extra weight folded over.
To me, tan lines can be sexy but they don't do anything if the ass with tan lines is filled with cottage cheese or the belly looks more like a topological map or worse, the tan lines are simply where the extra weight folded over. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Like this? I am confuses LL, she has great tan lines, but I sure as hell dont see any extra weight folded over on her body anywhere do you? Oh and a shout out to my friend Cindy who this is.
Those are sexxxy tan lines. For me tan lines on titties make them seem softer and more delicate.
Like this? I am confuses LL, she has great tan lines, but I sure as hell dont see any extra folded over on her body anywhere do you? Oh and a shout out to my friend Cindy who this is. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I've seen Cindy's add on BP and have always thought she is very hot. She has no reviews so I've always wondered about her. Any info on her?
I LOVE tan lines. Someone once said that seeing them makes you feel like you are seeing something you shouldn't.
Tan Lines look good on some but others no...so I agree with LL

Any imperfections I may have NO ONE WILL SEE LOL and I am very critical
Tan lines for sure cuz that way I feel like I'm somewhere I'm not suppose to be...lol!! Originally Posted by scurryken
+1000
I am happy to see any woman naked, but there is something about a tan line, and me getting to see something 'most' have not had the pleasure of enjoying, kinda like the forbiden fruit.
None
I love it both ways, all over tan is sexy, and at the same time undressing a beautiful women and seeing those cute bikini lines make me weak in the knees everytime as well.

I am a no tan lines guy for the first time, the SO talked me into a tanning membership a few months back and got to say I love it and the reactions I've gotten. I actually get a lot more looks from the women at the gym when I wear shirts with the arms cut out that show the dark tan down my sides.
Tan Lines look good on some but others no...so I agree with LL

Any imperfections I may have NO ONE WILL SEE LOL and I am very critical Originally Posted by berkleigh
I would love to see tan lines on you !!!