What is best? football game or naughty fun?

Almost any fine woman who wanted me to give it to her could take my attention away from any game pretty easily lol
Almost any fine woman who wanted me to give it to her could take my attention away from any game pretty easily lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

It's cause YOU'RE easy.................
Lol this is true.
Go ask DearHunter... he has the same strategy for football and sex ... ram it up the middle... if you don't score in 3 tries ... punt...

You and your girl each choose a team. For each point your team scores, she goes down on you for one minute, and vice versa. The activity takes place right after the score.

Really adds a new dimension to watching the game. Originally Posted by blowpop
...although since you are at a "live event" .... unless you have a "box" then the folks sitting beside you might have some sort of an objection.

Go to the game, she will want you even more later.

As for the dvr.... I suppose that depends on whether there is a "black out"!
This activity usually takes place at Casa Blowpop, in front of the 65" plasma. After that Jumbotron incident a few years back, I've curtailed my in-stadium activities.

...although since you are at a "live event" .... unless you have a "box" then the folks sitting beside you might have some sort of an objection.

Go to the game, she will want you even more later.

As for the dvr.... I suppose that depends on whether there is a "black out"! Originally Posted by LexusLover