So I've been sent to buy toys (NOT the kind for tots)...

Thanks guys, but I can't have one delivered (although I would LOVE to see the SO's look on her face!) I'm talking about finding a store in the DFW where I can pick one up, preferably new.
As far as I know, they aren't retailed -- it's a fairly high ticket item ($1k+) to stock for your average toy store. Perhaps a call to Condom Sense, NFA or some such might produce a local lead. Or contact them directly and ask for a local retailer.
Prolongus:

Have you seen a Sybian? Better yet and no offense to you or any member of the male gender, but have you seen a woman on one? OMG!

Nothing will ever replace you love, but no man can replace a Sybian either, which is why if you get her one, she'll be enslaved to you forever. Especially if you tell her it's yours and she is only allow to borrow it. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
Not going to say a complete replacement (not as powerful) for the Sybian, but the modification I made to my Face Ride toy was with the Sybian in mind. Being seeing the effects of the Sybian, I figured being under the woman riding one would be a Great place to be. Here's a Review from a riders viewhttp://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=129891
I'm going to second the egg nomination (my favorite, and may I recommend the Turbo 8 by California Exotic Novelties..it's blow-her-frikkin-mind powerful. I can't go past the fifth setting much less get to the eighth). Originally Posted by Dannie
Where I tested for parts didn't have the Turbo 8, so I plan to order one to see if it surpasses the egg I used
BTW the Hitachi Magic Wand did come to mind when I first looked into the Sybian, being there's a base sold for the Hitachi that allow you to ride it like the Sybian
Or....

http://houston.craigslist.org/for/2062895983.html Originally Posted by LookingGlass
I think someone out there should buy this for me as a late Christmas gift and we will workout all the fun stuff in return.

I really need my own Sybian.