So....... Where were we?

Welcome back, I don't know where I am or where anyone else has been, but nice to see you friendly SL Troll face back among the posters... BB Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I'll be catching up on PM'S the next couple of days and then hit the ground running. Batteries recharged and a new attitude!

And thank you sir!
I'll be catching up on PM'S the next couple of days and then hit the ground running. Batteries recharged and a new attitude!

And thank you sir! Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's the attitude .... And Aloha back
Welcome back SL.

IB
  • tzv13
  • 10-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Welcome back Godfather!
Welcome back Godfather! Originally Posted by tzv13
....and the old hate.

G-junk, quoting things out of context hinders any words you put out here to where no one will care what you write.
....and the old hate.

G-junk, quoting things out of context hinders any words you put out here to where no one will care what you write. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Lol

That about sums it up!

sixx
  • tzv13
  • 10-05-2015, 12:30 PM
....and the old hate.

G-junk, quoting things out of context hinders any words you put out here to where no one will care what you write. Originally Posted by Precious_b
?

Aloha....? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Crawl back under that rock and stay there. It's been so nice without you here.
?

Originally Posted by tzv13
Certainly NOT you!
Crawl back under that rock and stay there. It's been so nice without you here. Originally Posted by illuminati

I can already feel the love!
Have the Feds interviewed you after the SGBJ bust? Was that the purpose of your leave of absence?

GFE Junkie just keeps it real while others keep it fact free!

I can already feel the love! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Crawl back under that rock and stay there. It's been so nice without you here. Originally Posted by illuminati
I can already feel the love! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think someone has a bro crush on you lol

sixx
I think someone has a bro crush on you lol

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
LOL yeah...

Illuminate, GFEJunkie & Dante0322/Mike Vronsky all have SlamdangoŽ envy. But hey if they couldn't pass screening with TS SL they'll just have to get over it. Dante got close when he said he takes delivery's of "large" packages at the back door!
LOL yeah...

Illuminate, GFEJunkie & Dante0322/Mike Vronsky all have SlamdangoŽ envy. But hey if they couldn't pass screening with TS SL they'll just have to get over it. Dante got close when he said he takes delivery's of "large" packages at the back door! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Was that suppose to be a burn? A zinger? Dude, every time you write it reads like a tongue twister. (staff edit; ztonk)
?

Originally Posted by tzv13
: