Why was ECCIE down for 2 weeks?

• dgc92
  • 12-31-2018, 02:40 PM
Oh, no no - was a technical difficulty, all the forums are now saying that,,,well most all,,some are saying trump did it. But I don’t believe that! Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
No, it's true. He made an account, and the staff were all like "Oh FUCK no, we gotta keep SOME standards," so they shut down the site.
I can confirm that for two weeks when i tried to access ECCIE, I was instead sent to Adult Friend Finder or something like that. Originally Posted by Slcman
Ditto..I finally had plenty of spare time over the holiday break but couldn't log onto the site😭
Well ourhome been down for two days,....or is it just me.
  • Crock
  • 01-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Well ourhome been down for two days,....or is it just me. Originally Posted by SneakyCancer
I was on it yesterday, but it's down now. So, not for two days, that's for sure.
OH2 has been experiencing a tech issue since yesterday late afternoon/early eve. Nothing ominous, just temporary. Will be back asap. Please bear with.
When the Feds are finished flipping them and cutting a deal they will be back up too.
Just got back on Eccie Now Oh2 have technology difficulties
Guess this a great time to explore x
So glad these problems are temporary
When the Feds are finished flipping them and cutting a deal they will be back up too. Originally Posted by jokacz
Banned
B three has taken it upon herself to ban a male member of this community - he’s been here for 9+ years and she drops the ban hammer.

Girl, get a life outside of this forum, are you even able to sleep at night?
You have no idea why the fuckwaffle was banned. He probably just got a couple of points and that bumped him. He posts a lot in Upset so he most likely has several infractions there.
You have no idea either - right?

Ten seconds of research can bring to light a reasonable argument.
She's trying to make a name for herself in Upset. Fuckup's bitch.
She's trying to make a name for herself in Upset. Fuckup's bitch. Originally Posted by Meredeath
Dude??? With ur grammar and spelling problems it’s destroying my argument.
You have no idea why the fuckwaffle was banned. He probably just got a couple of points and that bumped him. He posts a lot in Upset so he most likely has several infractions there. Originally Posted by pyramider
Smart as usual.
B three has taken it upon herself to ban a male member of this community - he’s been here for 9+ years and she drops the ban hammer.

Girl, get a life outside of this forum, are you even able to sleep at night? Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
I sleep quite well, thanks for your concern. But assumptions are never good.