opinion on Locked Threads/hacking in the Forum

OP needs SERIOUS help
I'm just glad I never opened a sleazy corrupt ob1 link. I don't want to get corrupted omg n lol n wtf
  • Tiny
  • 11-22-2021, 08:32 PM
You two idolize a poster - it is your privilege Originally Posted by oeb11
Why shouldn't McCain and I idolize Strokey McDingDong? He was a god among men. When I'm faced with a moral dilemma or making a business decision, and I don't have a clear cut answer, often times I'll ask myself, "What would McDingDong do?" And more often than not, I'll have a moment of clarity. And then I'll know what to do.

But this is not a place for tributes to Strokey McDingDong. Those I think should go in Winn Dixie's "Free Strokey" thread.

You two object to my posting - Please take it up with the appropriate individuals
Forum Rules can be changed
If I violate posting rules - please RTM me.
Thank you - valued posters. Originally Posted by oeb11
I don't object to your posting Oeb. I was just providing some constructive advice that would make your life on eccie easier and happier. Actually your posts will be more entertaining if you don't change. Except for the excessive threads. CONSOLIDATE, that's the ticket. The DPST thing on the other hand is a hoot, as long as you're not a DPST, and I'm not.

And as to the RTM thing, why would I RTM you? I like you and enjoy many of your posts. You're a good guy. Maybe a little autistic, but so is Mark Zuckerberg, and he's worth $127 billion. You've honestly got good instincts on economic and social issues, and we usually agree.

Anyway, while you have slightly annoyed me once or twice, if I'm not going to RTM LexusLover, I'm sure as hell not going to RTM you. I've never RTM'ed anyone. The moderators have better things to do than settle our squabbles.
Kindly get off the cross-- we're in the middle of a lumber shortage and could use the wood for something that actually has value.
Why shouldn't McCain and I idolize Strokey McDingDong? Originally Posted by Tiny
He obviously didn't even bother to read my post but came to a conclusion without even reading it. I rarely even bother to read Strokey's posts. That's how much I "idolize" him.

Teh little parrot just can't get out of his own way.
Kindly get off the cross-- we're in the middle of a everything shortage and could use everything for something that actually has value. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

ftfy

and it's Brandon's fault.
  • Tiny
  • 11-22-2021, 09:27 PM
He obviously didn't even bother to read my post but came to a conclusion without even reading it. I rarely even bother to read Strokey's posts. That's how much I "idolize" him. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Yeah, Oeb's post didn't make a lot of sense. Like someone said about WTF yesterday, maybe he's called it a night and will wake up in a better frame of mind. We can check the front page of the forum tomorrow morning and see. Maybe he's taken in some of our suggestions.
I'm starting to be able to relate more to Jodie Foster's character in the movie "The Accused" now. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You were gang-banged on a pinball machine, Luke?

Wanna tell us about it?

Yeah, Oeb's post didn't make a lot of sense. Like someone said about WTF yesterday, maybe he's called it a night and will wake up in a better frame of mind. We can check the front page of the forum tomorrow morning and see. Maybe he's taken in some of our suggestions. Originally Posted by Tiny
You, good sir, are an eternal optimist. Good stuff. Refreshing!

Hard not to be Cynical given recent history and a weeks old eruption of verbal lava.

The hallmark of the Trumpist is that sharp, stubborn disconnect with reality. Oeb could care less what we think about him as long as we do.

Maybe someone will get through. Otherwise, Ignorance is bliss.
I think the key is to post in this forum late at night after the OP goes to sleep. It's a lot easier to navigate through this forum while his cold dead hands are idle while he's snoring.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 02:31 AM
Yeah, Oeb's post didn't make a lot of sense. Like someone said about WTF yesterday, Originally Posted by Tiny
That somebody was lustylad , the worst so called economist in the history of the world! If you pay attention to his dribble, your penis will shrink faster than your portfolio! He is the God of ignorance and regret....one comes to regret listening to his ignorance.

But like you with oeb, lustylad is a necessary evil we need prowling the forum from time to time to remind some of the evils of inbreeding. It seems to be a thing in the Pittsburgh area... although Plano has it's share, case in point:
ftfy

and it's Brandon's fault. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think the key is to post in this forum late at night after the OP goes to sleep. It's a lot easier to navigate through this forum while his cold dead hands are idle while he's snoring. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Small window from about 11pm to 330am
Strokey will be fine. He himself said he would stroking his ding dong. Don't worry about Strokey.

On the other hand, those hands look pretty cold.
hey