Tell me you're a promoter without telling me You're a promoter

I know all about these promotors and their false reviews and I am tired of it. I could write 3 reviews today (all fake) and have BCD in a day or so.
Yep. But I won't. I am not here for a long time. I just signed up to tell you the PROMOTERS are doing a discredit to this site. Originally Posted by LUSTPUPPET
What was your previous profile name here on ECCIE?
What was your previous profile name here on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I know all about these promotors and their false reviews and I am tired of it. I could write 3 reviews today (all fake) and have BCD in a day or so.
Yep. But I won't. I am not here for a long time. I just signed up to tell you the PROMOTERS are doing a discredit to this site. Originally Posted by LUSTPUPPET
You're a genius. Thank god we have you here, because the rest of us don't recognize the obvious like you do.

Maybe in your next post, you can reveal the mysteries of whether or not water is wet.
You're a genius. Thank god we have you here, because the rest of us don't recognize the obvious like you do.

Maybe in your next post, you can reveal the mysteries of whether or not water is wet. Originally Posted by jonas1_2
I am not here to do your research.

Bob, stop your tomfoolery.
What was your previous profile name here on ECCIE? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I am new to this site
Can someone create a list of known promoters?
I don’t want to research to figure them out.
Just ask your other handle right above your post.
Other than a reviewer who has seen a provider BCD and has nothing to gain monetarily or otherwise by the review, is a promoter.
This is a new one double posting reviews.
Just ask your other handle right above your post. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
I live rent free in your mind
You been talking about me all day

Just ask your other handle right above your post. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
How can you be sure that is my other handle? Are you a psychic?
All I asked was list of promoters and I get smart ass comments.
I am new to this site Originally Posted by LUSTPUPPET
😂🤣 ummm....yeah right!
New one, they’re probably a promoter of they deliberately hate read your posts and choose to interact and only post green light reviews.