what happens in kansas city should stay in kansas city

Gawd help us. You already were on the dark side. Don't you dare try to salvage your little pride now. White knight. lmao King Turd.

Camouflage, don't you try to turn this on Chelsea. I think she has been through enough. Give her a break. Do any of you have a heart? It is a shame what happened here in this thread. Let's not turn this into any more of an attack on anyone. Please.
they didnt seize my car they just towed it. they took all my money though for evidence. your not a provider and you havent been caught in a sting so you have no idea Originally Posted by The Chelsea Stone
Seized/towed...whatever, same thing. They took your stuff for evidence, but you were not arrested? Hummmm.

I'm sure you are right, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Good luck to you
How many internets does a post like Merci's book get? Duke, do we have a figure for this yet?
I'm sure it good for Chelsea's business, Ken. LOL!
Seized/towed...whatever, same thing. They took your stuff for evidence, but you were not arrested? Hummmm.

I'm sure you are right, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Good luck to you Originally Posted by camouflage

Depends on the state some states only issue tickets for prostitution so no arrest warranted.

I think this dead horse has been beaten enough please close thread. everybody has had their say.
Did he say FREEBIE? What the hell is that? Will somebody please explain this to me....
snoooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... ...

with massive apologies to pete seger...
Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Taken tricks every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?
I think this dead horse has been beaten enough please close thread. everybody has had their say. Originally Posted by walrusman
Indeed, this thread and the review should have never been started in the first place. Looks to me like you were grinding an axe with both. Very low IMHO. Hopefully you got what you were seeking out of the deal and your jollies were satisfied.
It is entertaining though in a Jerry Springer sort of way.
Most people just discuss this in a phone call or by private e-mail.
Obviously, everyone still has a computer.
Logically speaking, why would someone drive 2 hours for 60 bucks? Greent Dot or Money Gram that shit.
For those who are NOT from the Kansas City area, I believe from what I read in Chelsea's posts that she was caught in a sting in the Johnson County, Kansas area (suburb of Kansas City). Normally, the cops in Shawnee, Merriam, Mission or Lenexa (depending on the location of the hotel the cops were using in the sting) will issue a ticket rather than arresting the provider/john unless the arrestee has a prior record, has an outstanding warrant or is carrying illegal substances. The arrestee is questioned, anything of value is confiscated and a ticket with a promise to appear is issued.

This is the second sting operation that has been launched in the last two months - mainly because it's election season and because budgets have to be set for the upcoming year. Each time a provider who was caught has posted an alert to inform the rest of the community.
  • Colby
  • 10-18-2012, 06:16 AM
ummm...
Attached Images File Type: jpg new_locomotive_wreck-old-train-wreck-grand-trunk.jpg (77.9 KB, 295 views)
Offered to help with $60. LMAO!!!!! What a good samaritan.
I agree with Colby!
For those who are NOT from the Kansas City area, I believe from what I read in Chelsea's posts that she was caught in a sting in the Johnson County, Kansas area (suburb of Kansas City). Normally, the cops in Shawnee, Merriam, Mission or Lenexa (depending on the location of the hotel the cops were using in the sting) will issue a ticket rather than arresting the provider/john unless the arrestee has a prior record, has an outstanding warrant or is carrying illegal substances. The arrestee is questioned, anything of value is confiscated and a ticket with a promise to appear is issued.

This is the second sting operation that has been launched in the last two months - mainly because it's election season and because budgets have to be set for the upcoming year. Each time a provider who was caught has posted an alert to inform the rest of the community. Originally Posted by fritz3552

they are using a nice house in a nice area to my knowledge. als sme of the ladies ive talked to stated they can pass lazy screening but not good screening.