On Top or From the Back???

Doggy
Or bent over a couch ....
on a kitchen table,
Bathroom sink in front of the mirror
LORD I LOVE MIRRORS
Deck chair, doggie, surf board, pretzel, mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl !

Bend me all over!

I love it all !!

Cowgirl used to be my fave, but ever since I experienced seated RCG with a visiting Houston babe, it set the bar higher for everything else.

Standing K9 in front of a mirror and surfboard tie for a close second. Not a big fan of kneeling K9 as my legs get sore quickly.

And of course being a breast man, I do love Russian and COT. Double Russian with two ladies is twice as good. And while we're on the subject of threesomes, let's not forget the 69's more inclusive cousin, the Penrose triangle

I'll be in my bunk...
I love a good pounding from behind.. doggy for me!
I used to enjoy the depth sensation of the deck chair....and the "visual" of doggie.....but in recent years cowgirl can't be beat....especially with a mature provider. I love the slow, nearly tantric massage of her cervix across my penis and with some ladies, being able to control getting my cock to massage her g-spot.

Having the eye to eye communication and seeing her lovely breasts hanging in front of my face has replaced the visual aspects of doggie for me.
Doggy gotta be my #1. Especially if she has a nice ass to grab and watch shake. Love to be rode too so I can play with some nice tits
from the back but she has to have an ass!!
Deck chair or cowgirl. Doggy is not my favorite