Twitter permabans the orange clown inciter-in-chief..

Twitter, and in fact most of the other social media sites, still allow accounts that advocate the overthrow of the US, death to Jews, etc. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Jews?.....we still have those?...Location?...asking for a friend.....
The riots should be condemned by all. Right wing, left wing whatever. Any decent person condems it. Whether you're on the left or right, you probably get a sense that there's more to it than what meets the eye. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Let's be real. Corporations run the government, the media and they've hit it big by crushing small businesses this year. They're using the corona virus to push towards a global reset. Censorship, Social credit scores, facial recognition, digital global currency, artificial intelligence, etc., all designed to bring you under their control. They've already got half the planet with Stockholm Syndrome with the mask BS. "You will own nothing and you will be happy." Prepare for a Marxist, Globalist society ushered in under the premise of CLIMATE CHANGE.
Submit or else... THE GREAT RESET.
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215927832001
  • pxmcc
  • 01-19-2021, 06:24 AM
The riots should be condemned by all. Right wing, left wing whatever. Any decent person condems it. Whether you're on the left or right, you probably get a sense that there's more to it than what meets the eye. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Let's be real. Corporations run the government, the media and they've hit it big by crushing small businesses this year. They're using the corona virus to push towards a global reset. Censorship, Social credit scores, facial recognition, digital global currency, artificial intelligence, etc., all designed to bring you under their control. They've already got half the planet with Stockholm Syndrome with the mask BS. "You will own nothing and you will be happy." Prepare for a Marxist, Globalist society ushered in under the premise of CLIMATE CHANGE.
Submit or else... THE GREAT RESET.
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215927832001 Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
while i agree that there is a lot of fuckery, climate change is a thing. permafrost is melting, releasing methane (a 50× more potent greenhouse gas than CO2), the ice sheets of greenland are starting to melt, the albedo of the Arctic is going south (blue water absorbs more heat than ice), and eventually Antartica will follow suit. (an iceberg the size of Atlanta just calved this season from Antartica as a preview of coming attractions.) so ya if we go biz as usual, the planet will be royally fucked.

mask wearing and social distancing never should have been politicized. they are not perfect, but they are better than doing nothing until vaccines create herd immunity.

since this thread is about trump, this article points out the obvious about trump's 4 years: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b66f3f7963adfc
Jews?.....we still have those?...Location?...asking for a friend..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Just more scare tactics. Gotta have a monster to keep people worked up even if it has long been slayed.
while i agree that there is a lot of fuckery, climate change is a thing. permafrost is melting, releasing methane (a 50× more potent greenhouse gas than CO2), the ice sheets of greenland are starting to melt, the albedo of the Arctic is going south (blue water absorbs more heat than ice), and eventually Antartica will follow suit. (an iceberg the size of Atlanta just calved this season from Antartica as a preview of coming attractions.) so ya if we go biz as usual, the planet will be royally fucked.

mask wearing and social distancing never should have been politicized. they are not perfect, but they are better than doing nothing until vaccines create herd immunity.

since this thread is about trump, this article points out the obvious about trump's 4 years: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b66f3f7963adfc Originally Posted by pxmcc
You're missing the point. I'm not denying Climate change. I'm not saying not to wear a mask. The point is how they never let a crisis go to waste. They're using coronavirus and climate change to usher in a "smart society." In this smart society you are being controlled by corporations that already own the government, the media, Hollywood, etc. Debating over masks, climate change, race, left vs right is all a distraction. A divided society is easier to control.
You're missing the point. I'm not denying Climate change. I'm not saying not to wear a mask. The point is how they never let a crisis go to waste. They're using coronavirus and climate change to usher in a "smart society." In this smart society you are being controlled by corporations that already own the government, the media, Hollywood, etc. Debating over masks, climate change, race, left vs right is all a distraction. A divided society is easier to control. Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
I invite you over to the Political forum One Eyed Willy!

Good Posts!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-19-2021, 01:54 PM
You're missing the point. I'm not denying Climate change. I'm not saying not to wear a mask. The point is how they never let a crisis go to waste. They're using coronavirus and climate change to usher in a "smart society." In this smart society you are being controlled by corporations that already own the government, the media, Hollywood, etc. Debating over masks, climate change, race, left vs right is all a distraction. A divided society is easier to control. Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
gotcha.

McConnell just telegraphed he's going for conviction, in my opinion. smart move. trump is an albatross to the republican party.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/polit...ump/index.html

since this thread is about trump, this article points out the obvious about trump's 4 years: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b66f3f7963adfc Originally Posted by pxmcc

Sure, climate change is a thing and some of the things that you say are occurring have occurred before. They will occur again. Odds on another ice age? It's pretty much guaranteed because global warming and cooling is as dependent on orbit, axial tilting and natural CO2 from sunlight etc. as much as it is on what we do.

The Potsdam institute on something or other published some research that the next ice age is due in 50,000 years. Man's contribution could push that out a few thousand years. I'd say the chances are better that we will extinguish ourselves over some bull shit or other or get hit by a meteor before our atmosphere kills us all. In the mean time we will have ebbs and flows.

Stupid ass radical global warming alarmists drive bad deals like the Paris climate accords which force us into footing the bill to develop alternative fuel sources while "developing nations" like China and India get rich off of burning cheap fossil fuels for the next 50 years until they steal our research. Hmmmm...They're so damn brilliant but they aren't nearly as concerned about this "existential threat" as the radical global warming alarmists want me to be...Why is that?
gotcha.

McConnell just telegraphed he's going for conviction, in my opinion. smart move. trump is an albatross to the republican party.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/polit...ump/index.html Originally Posted by pxmcc

Well there's a shocker.

The next headline will be how Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz turned on Trump as well.

None of them ever really supported Trump they laid low and played games. Cruz will make another run at POTUS in 2024 and will fail miserably...again.
Tebow! I hope Mark Cuban runs as a Republican if there is still a party left.

BTW, there won't be a conviction and if by some miracle there is it will be overturned if ACB can find John Robert's balls and give them back.
Sure, climate change is a thing and some of the things that you say are occurring have occurred before. They will occur again. Odds on another ice age? It's pretty much guaranteed because global warming and cooling is as dependent on orbit, axial tilting and natural CO2 from sunlight etc. as much as it is on what we do.

The Potsdam institute on something or other published some research that the next ice age is due in 50,000 years. Man's contribution could push that out a few thousand years. I'd say the chances are better that we will extinguish ourselves over some bull shit or other or get hit by a meteor before our atmosphere kills us all. In the mean time we will have ebbs and flows.

Stupid ass radical global warming alarmists drive bad deals like the Paris climate accords which force us into footing the bill to develop alternative fuel sources while "developing nations" like China and India get rich off of burning cheap fossil fuels for the next 50 years until they steal our research. Hmmmm...They're so damn brilliant but they aren't nearly as concerned about this "existential threat" as the radical global warming alarmists want me to be...Why is that? Originally Posted by boardman

^^^^^ Word......at the end of the day, we are all fossil fuel just waiting to happen.....no amount of bullshit climate change legislation will ever change our fate......that being said, “smoke ‘em if you got ‘em”.....
  • pxmcc
  • 01-19-2021, 11:42 PM
^^^^^ Word......at the end of the day, we are all fossil fuel just waiting to happen.....no amount of bullshit climate change legislation will ever change our fate......that being said, “smoke ‘em if you got ‘em”..... Originally Posted by Russ38
so in the end, climate change doesn't matter because:
a. in 5 billion years, the sun will go red giant and swallow earth in a fiery inferno; and
b. in 100 billion years, the expanding universe will redshift and darken our night sky (with the measly exception of 1000 members of the Virgo Supercluster); and
c. in 100 trillion years, all stars will have burned all their fuel and the universe will suffer an epic heat death and achieved a system of maximum entropy.

these are the reasons why climate change doesn't matter. am i more or less on the right track here..
What is likely to not matter is what we think we can do about it. It's busy work for some.
It’s more like climate change doesn’t matter because it’s all an excuse to increase taxes and raise govt spending. Windmills and solar farms create more pollution than they save.

If lowering CO2 emissions mattered, 2020 would have been a banner year as global emissions should have dropped through the floor, but it will have no real impact on the climate. The Kyoto Accords were a wealth redistribution scheme.

The reality is that it was warmer than now 1000 years ago. Ice retreating is exposing prior settlements, and part of Greenland was habitable and arable before. So this isn’t the warmest it’s ever been, and runaway global warming is a lie. But go ahead and pay the modern equivalent of indulgences if it makes you feel better - but don’t ask me to and don’t kill businesses because of your beliefs.

I can promise you this...the higher the penetration of renewable energy, the more you will pay for electricity.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-25-2021, 04:06 AM
It’s more like climate change doesn’t matter because it’s all an excuse to increase taxes and raise govt spending. Windmills and solar farms create more pollution than they save.

If lowering CO2 emissions mattered, 2020 would have been a banner year as global emissions should have dropped through the floor, but it will have no real impact on the climate. The Kyoto Accords were a wealth redistribution scheme.

The reality is that it was warmer than now 1000 years ago. Ice retreating is exposing prior settlements, and part of Greenland was habitable and arable before. So this isn’t the warmest it’s ever been, and runaway global warming is a lie. But go ahead and pay the modern equivalent of indulgences if it makes you feel better - but don’t ask me to and don’t kill businesses because of your beliefs.

I can promise you this...the higher the penetration of renewable energy, the more you will pay for electricity. Originally Posted by Jdoe921
no, lets talk about how fucked up our system is. fossil fuels are only as cheap as they are because current policies do not account for the true cost-including environmental damage-of burning fossil fuels. and Pubs want more subsidies to make a bad problem worse. sure, makes total sense..

it's a joke to talk about loss of jobs or higher energy prices with respect to switching our grid-and the world's grid-away from fossil fuels. you want to know where we are at right now? we're a bunch of 10 year olds building sand castles on the beach. we're (sorta) smiling and having fun, and we don't notice that there's something out there, something hardly even percertible from the beach, but the entire deep sea ocean has been elevated. then we notice the water on the beach suddenly disappears even though it's high tide. thinking, woah, how cool is that, we walk far out into the now disappeared shore. and we look out, and it seems like kind of a wave appears in the distance. naw it can't be a wave; it looks to be 30 feet or more. and so we get closer to get a better look. and not 5 minutes later, this thing-this wave-rears its ugly head, and time stands still. and suddenly it dawns on us that we are fucked. not just fucked, but royally fucked. for it is a tsunami, and it is coming for us. and we run, but not fast enough. and it hits the shallows, and all of that bunched up water gets caught up by friction, with nowhere to go but up. and everyone dies, including our sand castle builders. that's where we are at.

will this lead to the hottest world ever? naw, not even close. but still hot enough to kill off a good 50% of current species. and is that a problem? i dunno, you decide..