Many articles on BRANDON'S milestone accomplishments!!

What's your pronoun? You a friend of Brandon?

You have one out of two right.

You cant say shit to anyone about anything. How many handles do you have?

That Ho Hummer handle of yours was sad. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hey there.

I can say anything within the rules to anybody. If the term I choose to use is “shit,”;then as long as I’m not describing , say, the smell of a provider in a review, then it’s figurative and not literal and certainly no different than your crude and universally aggressive and insulting posts.

I have one handle. You don’t know shit.

But aging sex workers in decline should be reminded that that feeling of vulnerability is likely natural and brought on by the musings of anybody on a whooker board.

So in summation, my answer to you is.

Fucking water at Costco went up from 3.00 to 3.30. Don't know how I'm gonna make it. Originally Posted by royamcr
... Petrol here up $1.30 (US) a gallion.
No end in sight... Thanks, Joe.

#### Salty
Maybe you should get a bicycle.
Fucking water at Costco went up from 3.00 to 3.30. Don't know how I'm gonna make it. Originally Posted by royamcr

maybe you should start clipping coupons and panhandling

Maybe you should get a bicycle. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

still won't admit Biden's only accomplishment is letting hundreds of thousands of unvaxxed ILLEGALS into the US.

what will you tell your adult kids? this is why we can't have nice things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovCSVO61ZrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRrwo2BWwrc

brilliant!!!
  • R.M.
  • 12-20-2021, 10:09 AM
Hey there.

I can say anything within the rules to anybody. If the term I choose to use is “shit,”;then as long as I’m not describing , say, the smell of a provider in a review, then it’s figurative and not literal and certainly no different than your crude and universally aggressive and insulting posts.

But aging sex workers in decline should be reminded that that feeling of vulnerability is likely natural and brought on by the musings of anybody on a whooker board.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need help with that long dribble.

Its the same boring as shit you said to me last time you got your panties twisted. Get new material.

Sit down and shut up.
Lady please.

You can dish it out, but when someone stands up to your shit, you start name-calling, insulting, etc.

How about taking the angry hat off and make a cogent and constructive reply to a topic. Seems like all you do is get on here to rage and spew.

So shut up your self and act your age.
... We ARE looking for LESS name-calling and LESS insults.

Just sayin'

#### Salty
Agreed.

Unfortunately we have a handful of posters who are not.
Agreed.

Unfortunately we have a handful of posters who are not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

BAAHHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAA
Lady please.

You can dish it out, but when someone stands up to your shit, you start name-calling, insulting, etc.

How about taking the angry hat off and make a cogent and constructive reply to a topic. Seems like all you do is get on here to rage and spew.

So shut up your self and act your age. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you’ve been banned 10X more than she has because you follow the rules!!!!!

You have no business pontificating about rude behavior.
  • R.M.
  • 12-20-2021, 06:05 PM
Hey there.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lady please.

So shut up your self and act your age. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need some lotion in a basket.