How old do you LOOK....

Well, I'm 32 and I haven't been carded since I was 17. Even when I hang out with friends that are older than me I never get carded and they do. Used to be cool when I was 17 to 23, but now it's just sad.

I did get carded the other day for the first time in four years at a downtown bar, I felt so good I almost jumped the counted and kissed the guy!
... Maxeen
and I heard the store clerk ask her for her ID to buy a pack of cigs...
She is 34!! You Go Girl!!!!! Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Maxeen is 34?

I would have never guessed she was older than me.

(I get carded all of the time)

If I don't have any make up on I look a lot younger. When I am all made up I guess I look my age. Not really sure. No one ever really makes it to my face! The curse of having huge titts *sigh* Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Mercy me, I never noticed that you had "huge titts!"
Had this discussion last night with several folks at a gathering in Austin....

The real answer is:

I want to continue getting older (just think of the only alternative!).

As for how old I am, well, do the numbers.

As for how old a lady thinks I am, depends on whether she is holding my ears or my c*ck.

Last week a 37-year old client said I look like a high school girl. I couldn't believe it. And he was Asian too! Obviously I don't think I look that young, but it was still really flattering. White women don't age well so I'm always pleased when a black or Asian guy tells me I look young--and especially a guy so close to my own age.

Age is so hard to guess. Depending on genes or lifestyle people can easily look plus or minus 10 years. In the past 6 months I've had two college age guys peg me for their age. In one instance I was getting a surfing lesson with a hobby date and the 22 year old instructor thought my date was my dad and asked me what college I went to. I felt bad for my date but in all fairness, he was older than my dad and I was pleased as punch to be pegged for 22 in a bathing suit.

Um, honestly, I think I do look like a 31 year old woman who doesn't smoke, but I guess I can pass for younger.
I look much younger when I am under Sensual Sophia!!!!!

Spacemtn
F'ing Old Mod
I look like I'm past my PRIME! Right Sixx!
I have to use toothpicks to hold the wrinkles up around my eyes.

I feel amazing for my age yet I still get carded and men tell me I look like I'm in my 30's. But what do I know.........I'm past my prime...
I look like I'm past my PRIME! Right Sixx!
I have to use toothpicks to hold the wrinkles up around my eyes.

I feel amazing for my age yet I still get carded and men tell me I look like I'm in my 30's. But what do I know.........I'm past my prime... Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
So I have heard.........

sixx
Last night I was stopped in the parking lot at the strip club by 2 young men half my age.
(I have a witness.) What I was most flattered by, was the mannerism of these 2 young men. We are at a strip club, yet they approached me & spoke to me with the utmost respect. Nice to know younger generation "Gentlemen" are not extinct. And it is really nice to know a man half my age finds me attractive.
Last night I was stopped in the parking lot at the strip club by 2 young men half my age.
(I have a witness.) What I was most flattered by, was the mannerism of these 2 young men. We are at a strip club, yet they approached me & spoke to me with the utmost respect. Nice to know younger generation "Gentlemen" are not extinct. And it is really nice to know a man half my age finds me attractive. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
You sure that was a strip club and not the HEB, darlin? They may have been Boy Scouts looking to keep you from falling in the parking lot and breaking your hip!
Now that you mention it.... CHIT!!! That was not a soldier uniform?? I did wake up this morning with my thong all tied up in a weird knot... LMAO

little off subject.... I remember the first time we met... In a parking lot... Maybe it is something about parking lots that enhance my beauty...
Love you siggy line francisca..

I think I look my age but I still get carded.. but thats what happens when your under 30 ;0)
Love you siggy line francisca.. Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Lacks originality IMHO....

sixx
If I don't have any make up on I look a lot younger. When I am all made up I guess I look my age. Not really sure. No one ever really makes it to my face! The curse of having huge titts *sigh* Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Short answer:
Dont wear make-up ! Doh!

Secoundus:

Britney, I made it too your face a long time ago and look forward to doing so again!
You look amazing to me Ms. Fran...
Short answer:
Dont wear make-up ! Doh!

Secoundus:

Britney, I made it too your face a long time ago and look forward to doing so again! Originally Posted by harkontume
Thanks Hark but I don't believe it! What color are my eyes? I bet you don't remember. Now, what's my cup size? I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, who cares how old we look? Isn't that why they made botox and such? Woohoo, thank gawd for modern medicine!!