ECCIE FRIENDLY,,

More bullshit from the Texas turds.

Yes.

It's all these fucking mods. They're monsters.

Even whores like Elle, who can't get the taste of asparagus-flavored old man cum out of their mouths and are 100% desensitized to even that, are horrified by these demons.

What a bunch of pussies. I am appalled even though I could not possibly give a shit no matter how hard I tried.
You crack me up, dude!!! Originally Posted by rooster
So...how long?
Houston

see yah in the RED ZONE suckas
There he is!! Speakin o' bad signs.....

We were waiting for you to show up. Now we're just waiting on PM. Cuz that seems to be how it goes these days... wakey gets a bit of a beat-down and then his cuck-buddies DH, NBT and PM show up to help his cause by postin shit that's dumber than a "taint" post by pyramider....
. Originally Posted by rooster
cuck a ...doodle doo yer ...plastic man ...loves yoooou!
You don't have it in you. I knew it.

Might be time to step away from the computer.

These people and things you speak of shouldn't have you running around like a capon with it's head cut off or worse yet drive your blood pressure past the boiling point.

Give it another shot. Do they owe you an explanation or not? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'll answer for you.

They do not, whether they're retarded themselves or not.

What it all adds up to is that you are a colorless boring non-essential member of a whore board, and they (rightfully) don't give a shit what you think. Is this painful for you? Seems like it. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You do a damn fine impression of spa, I'll give ya that. I love the whole "I'm gonna go off on you and then accuse YOU of being angry" mode of operation. But it's been done ad nauseam and is as old as the other stoopid shit you post.

Thanks for "answering for me" though. Very thoughtful. I did "step away" but not cuz o' yer sorry bullshit. I took the evening off, enjoyed my real life. I appreciate you sacrificing yours in and attempt to 'splain to me how unreasonable I am.

Your overall point that they don't owe me an explanation is baffling. Of course they don't "owe" me anything. Or anyone else. But simple courtesy says that they would explain things like maintenance issues to members without them having to ask. But they just don't get it. Neither do you.

So...how long? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Speakin o' points that are baffling....

I thinck it wuz about 2 years. Maybe a bit more or less. But certainly long enough to get to know you. And ya ain't changed one bit, regrettably. Not that I expected you too. You're still "that kid" I spoke of in post #13. And you always will be. Sucks.

He...y'all complaining about the post timer are about to get your wish...be careful what you wish for...
You do a damn fine impression of spa, I'll give ya that. I love the whole "I'm gonna go off on you and then accuse YOU of being angry" mode of operation. But it's been done ad nauseam and is as old as the other stoopid shit you post.

Thanks for "answering for me" though. Very thoughtful. I did "step away" but not cuz o' yer sorry bullshit. I took the evening off, enjoyed my real life. I appreciate you sacrificing yours in and attempt to 'splain to me how unreasonable I am.

Your overall point that they don't owe me an explanation is baffling. Of course they don't "owe" me anything. Or anyone else. But simple courtesy says that they would explain things like maintenance issues to members without them having to ask. But they just don't get it. Neither do you.

. Originally Posted by rooster
I have no idea who spa is and do not care. Ironically, recalling ancient board history is also an inept strategy as I'm sure you see. Emphasizing that you were too busy enjoying your fulfilling life to take 45 seconds to answer might be a more overused bullshit coping mechanism though.

Thank you for acknowledging my commitment to the board which occupies a 0% investment in anything that means anything to me, other than the kick I get out of making fun of stupid people. I'll let you figure out whether or not you're one of them, which you are.

You're asking for common courtesy on a whore board. That is really just one more reason that I wrote everything after the comma in that last paragraph.

The whole theme of jumping the mods is hilarious, especially since the mental midgets beating the drum hardest on that are mods or owners or whatever the fuck they are on a board which is many times more secretive hypocritical and pussified than this one.
I thinck it wuz about 2 years. Maybe a bit more or less. But certainly long enough to get to know you. And ya ain't changed one bit, regrettably. Originally Posted by rooster
Why is me not changing regrettable? The site needs me just the way I am...and I'm perfectly okay with that...

P.S.-No one here knows me except my wife...
Why is me not changing regrettable? The site needs me just the way I am...and I'm perfectly okay with that...

P.S.-No one here knows me except my wife... Originally Posted by Wakeup
This site needs you like it needs a second asshole.

Oh wait, it has a second asshole.

P.S.-No one here knows me except my wife... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Champagne Brown?
She doesn't even know what she thinks she knows.