Would you ever do a blindfold session

blindfolds are very erotic; especially when you add some restraints and slowly dripping candlewax atop her tits and stomach.
Blindfolds, yes...restraints, yes...haven't done hot wax but I MIGHT be open to it.

The sensory deprivation and the unknown is AMAZING! It would have to be someone I know and feel comfortable with though. No first visitors!
Did this once with someone I had seen several times. It was spur-of-the-moment because I was wearing a tie that afternoon. (Probably would not have worked for a morning session!)

No restraints but put her hands over her head and under pillows to give the illusion.

Teasing kisses down her body were fun but the image that stuck with me (and is giving me a little chubby now thinking back on it!) ...was her squirming little love box seemingly with a mind of its own... sort of half thrusting up, wiggling back and forth searching blindly, rooting in the air for something to give it pleasure.

Hmmm... I might need to clear my thursday afternoon now.
I have done a session with a dominant lady where she blindfolded me the minute I came in the door, undressed me, and tied me a to a metal frame. Later she tied me, blindfolded, to the bed with chains. I will not go into the details of the session, but the activity was very erotic. She later wrote to me telling me she had a smile on her face the whole time, because of what she had made me do during the time I could not see.
It was a fun session, but the lady in question is now retired. I have been blindfolded several times with other providers since that time.

I would love to repeat the experience.

m
After reading this I offer this comment; I would be open to a first time encounter with a lady blindfolding me upon arrival, undressing me, and maybe even so far as tieing to something(bed, or other devices of her choice) she can then have her way with me any way she wants, at some point she may remove the restraints and blindfold or just wait till she"s done. Any takers???
After reading this I offer this comment; I would be open to a first time encounter with a lady blindfolding me upon arrival, undressing me, and maybe even so far as tieing to something(bed, or other devices of her choice) she can then have her way with me any way she wants, at some point she may remove the restraints and blindfold or just wait till she"s done. Any takers??? Originally Posted by otrdriver
otrdriver

I hope one of the ladies takes on your challenge. The experience is great FUN!!!
IMHO it is best if the restraints stay on the whole time.

m
Yes.

I was to leave the door unlocked, told to be in a certain position and blindfolded before he came in and wasn't allowed to speak the entire time. I was told where to go, what to do, had objects/toys put on me, tied up, fed, given liquids to drink, even ice cream and a smoothie at one point...lol All I could do was nothing, but enjoy it. When he finished, the blindfold came off.

Quite fun really. BUT this is something I could never do with someone I am meeting for a first time appointment. It is definitely something to be done with someone you TRUST....but very erotic and fun.
Been there, done that and enjoyed the hell out of it. The vibrator scared me pretty bad at first though.

Chipper
Tara Calling you now...just bought new handcuffs....lol
TARA Your Phone is ringing...LOL
I have done blindfolded sessions, where I am blindfolded and sometimes I have been known to blindfold my lover. I love the intensity, passion and intrigue it creates and brings to the encounter
I think it would be ultra exciting to have a lady blindfolded for a first meeting. Might make it even more erotic for the lady. Get to know each other online. Find out about him (me!) in the powder room. Maybe have another lady there just in case the blindfolded lady needs that additional comfort. But then, we might both enjoy touching, stimulating and pleasuring you.

omg, Sophie, I just got wet imagining a first meeting like that with you. Maybe we should visit privately.
Sophie won't do it on a first date.
I wouldn't want to on a first date with her, lol.