Do women like when guys shave their balls

Smooth & clean is best. <3
You wax your balls. Damn that would scare me. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
If you get a professional who really knows what she's doing, you will have very minimal pain & no irritation.
Also, sugaring might be a better way to go. There's less "lifting" so it's ... how do you say less eye-popping painful without saying it?
Also, sugaring might be a better way to go. There's less "lifting" so it's ... how do you say less eye-popping painful without saying it? Originally Posted by Dharma
Less irritation, little to no irritation.... :P
Although, I never understood sugaring. Tried it on my legs once and it just wasn't working.
^^hehe says he who would let a lady loose'round'em, razor-in-hand!!! Yikes! Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
Never said I would let any lady. Would be VERY selective.
Yes make sure it is not with a straight edge razor....LMAO
Ain't know fuckin way I'm breakin out the shaving cream and going to town on the ole cod sack. How in the hell does anybody do that???

What shape are yalls balls??? Even on my face I have to make some gawd awful faces to get all of the edges evenly. I can't even imagine how you would have to manipulate that one.

I will stick to my trimmers with the shortest guard. There is no itch growing back, and you've still got a kept sack without 3 or 4 inch long pubes sprouting out everywhere that nobody wants to deal with. Balls that don't scare the ladies are happy balls.
[QUOTE=threepeckeredbillygoat;1 052246367]

What shape are yalls balls??? QUOTE]

Mine are square, actually kind of rectangular.
Ain't know fuckin way I'm breakin out the shaving cream and going to town on the ole cod sack. How in the hell does anybody do that???

What shape are yalls balls??? Even on my face I have to make some gawd awful faces to get all of the edges evenly. I can't even imagine how you would have to manipulate that one.

I will stick to my trimmers with the shortest guard. There is no itch growing back, and you've still got a kept sack without 3 or 4 inch long pubes sprouting out everywhere that nobody wants to deal with. Balls that don't scare the ladies are happy balls. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Grab, stretch, and shave.
3-Pecker, if you think you make gawd-awful faces shaving.....you'll find scrotum waxing will make a Jim Carrey impersonator out of you.

I was introduced to the scrotum-shave by a Dr. during vasectomy pre-appt: "You can shave em tonight, just along the sides, no need to do the whole bag.....or WE will tomorrow, before the procedure." One glance around at "staff" which mimicked a women's softball team...and i decided better me than a mob of likely man-haters!

As far as cover with the SO, do it for her, and everytime she so much as brushes against 'em..go on and on'bout how much better it feels, then maintenance'em regularly, not just when u hobby.
it seems most guys shave their balls and that is more preferred... but i dont mind hairy balls at all... like Jules said, long as thier clean
LMAO!!!

I had this request yeeeeaarrrssssss ago and although I was concerned that I may knick or cut him....
.....he was so turned on that I agreed to do it....

...or lazy lol but it came out just fine!

Try THREADING...

Try THREADING...
Originally Posted by berkleigh
That would seriously hurt!!!
not a good idea, SO will try and figure out whats going on? Originally Posted by mayday
+1