ECCIE website - external publicity

Well, I thought the part of the State Senator was played with zest and verve.
Agreed. I thought the fat kid who played guitar was a better story. That kid can play. Originally Posted by Sugar Mr. Poon?
I loved the kid's name - J*st*n Weed...Some shit just can't be made up!!
I loved the kid's name - J*st*n Weed...Some shit just can't be made up!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Bullshit. I remember his name being Justin but I didn't catch the last name. If that is true, then that is fucking awesome. Greatness.
Thread hijack? lol
Agreed. I thought the fat kid who played guitar was a better story. That kid can play. Originally Posted by Sugar Mr. Poon?
Lol. Indeed it was.
Thread hijack? lol Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Do we really need 3 threads in this Forum about this weakass story? Which, by the way, is perpetuated by a Female news reporter and a Female State Democrat Senator.

Let us have a little fun on at least one of these threads, Thread Policewoman...

...Btw, I consider that ASS of yours in your avatar (thanks for bringing it back!!) a THREAD HIJACK, even when you stay on topic!!
Thread hijack? lol Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Hell yeah it is, I'm that fat kid's agent.
.....the lovely (ehem) Senator said something like, 'they're not on street corners anymore, now they're online.'

Didn't they once want to keep the whole thing hidden away in a quiet, unassuming manner.

I say mission accomplished! Haha!

The real focus is on trafficking anyway. I think if ur a good ol' fashion, legal-aged american chick who sells her time and enjoys activities like screening and fcuking then odds are ur safe.
It's not the first story like this, and it won't be the last...... just a slow news day, this too shall pass!

Hahaha... that rhymes. Gotta remember that one (and it's true).

Always,
Gina

I laughed at sentence about hookers soliciting on this site! It sounds like guys are just walking through here, minding their own business on their way elsewhere, when we call out "Hey Mister, do you want a date?"

This is the definition from the online dictionary: "To approach or accost (a person) with an offer of sexual services."

Guys have to intentionally visit this site, find the ads section, and then click on an ad to read our "solicitations."

anyone offering an 'I-Team Investigates' special? lol
anyone offering an 'I-Team Investigates' special? lol Originally Posted by fletch
LMAO-- This Weekend: Spotlight on-- MY VAGINA