Is GFE Dead?

• MrGiz
  • 10-24-2011, 05:43 PM
You're an attitude over acronym client FNF. Start looking for that instead of alphabet soup. Originally Posted by babee
It's going pretty strong at my Atlanta address. Originally Posted by Ansley
In my own personal opinion... GFE isn't even close to being dead!

I guess I have a slight advantage of being exposed to two completely different areas on a regular basis... and I have to agree that lots of research is necessary for "new " GFE playmates.* I think it usually takes a couple of dates to really form the bond you're seeking.

Bottom Line.... I continue to enjoy a very nice handfull of VERY FINE GFE playmates....
Thanks Girls... you know who you are!

P.S. - Still hoping to cross paths with both Ansley & Babee someday!
In my sessions I belive I am a total gfe and the girl next door...I just don't have the bitterness in me to take a mans money and be rude or rushy or show an attitude and I think some men take advanatge of my sweet personality and I end up noticing how some men take my sweetness as a weakness and try to get more than what they are paying...I have offten thought maybe if I was a bit more tougher with a little more attitude men would know not to try to take advantage of me.
Maybe this is why so many provider offten turn bitter.
Giz! WE agree on something!

In my own personal opinion... GFE isn't even close to being dead!

I guess I have a slight advantage of being exposed to two completely different areas on a regular basis... and I have to agree that lots of research is necessary for "new " GFE playmates.* I think it usually takes a couple of dates to really form the bond you're seeking.

Bottom Line.... I continue to enjoy a very nice handfull of VERY FINE GFE playmates....
Thanks Girls... you know who you are!

P.S. - Still hoping to cross paths with both Ansley & Babee someday! Originally Posted by MrGiz
In my sessions I belive I am a total gfe and the girl next door...I just don't have the bitterness in me to take a mans money and be rude or rushy or show an attitude and I think some men take advanatge of my sweet personality and I end up noticing how some men take my sweetness as a weakness and try to get more than what they are paying...I have offten thought maybe if I was a bit more tougher with a little more attitude men would know not to try to take advantage of me.
Maybe this is why so many provider offten turn bitter. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
It will be lame if you become part of that bitter number.
There is an old saying- don't let the bastards bring you down.
Some guys may just be terrible bfe's.
In which case ya'll get off easy.
Pity the SO's in those cases.
On another board, I once polled dudes what they thought best defined GFE. Number 1, by a wide margin was bbbj. Things like kissing, convo, and cuddling were also selected, but not by many. In my opinion, GFE has come to be associated with an activity, not a general attitude or experience.

Defined as an attitude or experience, I've experienced GFE with a few providers. Others have provided a friendly experience (including friendly PSE), and I've had a few mechanical experiences. One well-reviewed provider provides a good show, but after a third visit with her, it started to feel like a rerun (of a good show).

Ads with GFE are likely talking about an activity; reviews with GFE are likely talking about an activity. If GFE as an attitude or experience is harder to find, we hobbyists may be partly to blame. In a general sense, providers are giving us what we want.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-25-2011, 03:59 PM
My definition of GFE is a "combination " of attitude and activities!
My definition of GFE is a "combination " of attitude and activities! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Sure, both would be preferred, but how many times have you seen something like, "CBJ is not GFE" versus something about her attitude?

My point is when it comes down to one thing, GFE is typically defined by one activity. Some may disagree with this definition (I do), but we are in the minority. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get from the posts I've seen. I think GFE (attitude/general experience) should stand alone, and activities can stand alone. If someone wants both, they can look for GFE and whatever activities interest them.

If GFE is dead, we helped kill it.

But, that's just my opinion...
Personally I have some wonderful GFE experiences with the ladies I've seen. The ladies I've seen range in age from 25 to the mid 40s. I think it's all in what you let them know you expect. My time with them was never rushed and after we accomplished our goal I ask them to lay with me and lets cuddle a little and talk. They were happy to do it and seemed to enjoy the relaxation and we talked and laughed a lot. I enjoyed the cuddling and laughing and I truly think they enjoyed the chance to just lay and talk for a few minutes. Just my opinion but I feel like it was really a true GFE.
Personally I have some wonderful GFE experiences with the ladies I've seen. The ladies I've seen range in age from 25 to the mid 40s. I think it's all in what you let them know you expect. My time with them was never rushed and after we accomplished our goal I ask them to lay with me and lets cuddle a little and talk. They were happy to do it and seemed to enjoy the relaxation and we talked and laughed a lot. I enjoyed the cuddling and laughing and I truly think they enjoyed the chance to just lay and talk for a few minutes. Just my opinion but I feel like it was really a true GFE. Originally Posted by horserider
+1
GFE dead? Not in MS. We have several. If traveling to MS, RTF4FI (read the forum for fucking info). If you're headed south of I-59 (Hattiesburg or Coast), PM me. I don't mind saying who to avoid and who to book. I do not presume to speak for the ladies, but I'll praise who I liked and contact info, except for a UTR lady who I believe has went from UTR to retired from the biz.