Chicago mayor calls for federal help to fight violent crime

Back to the worthless excuse for a mayor ....

.... she's just trying to get some help before this time next year.

And that's just like this time LAST YEAR .... so many celebrating how wonderful it will be with Bitten & Kumola "in charge"!!!!!
President Trump sent Federal agents to Chicago and other Cities to assist law enforcement
4 yr Legend Taliferro mother went to the White House and made a statement with Bill Barr thanking them for helping solve her sons homicide in Kansas City with Operation LeGend

... No, no ... don't change the subject.

Are YOU saying that President Trump never offoured the
National Guard to Lightfoot?

Wasn't THAT your claim?

HE told her He'd send the military IF needed.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And what did he DO?

errr, wheat did hye offour?
President Trump sent Federal agents to Chicago and other Cities to assist law enforcement
4 yr Legend Taliferro mother went to the White House and made a statement with Bill Barr thanking them for helping solve her sons homicide in Kansas City with Operation LeGend

Originally Posted by Oilrig
Under extremely limited circumstances may a President dispatch Federal troops or armed Federal officers to confront a local violent situation without first having a local/state person of authority requesting the assistance.

I believe that one such "local violent situation" that would warrant uninvited Federal troops and/or armed Federal agents would be an attack on a Federal building or other Federal property that was damaging and/or destroying the Federal property.

The motivation today is that the Dumbocrats have been exposed to a well-known FACT that has been distorted and marginalized by a bunch of Left-wing Pussies, which is: the vast majority of the U.S. citizenship is opposed to the burning, looting, destroying, and violence being orchestrated by a bunch of chickenshit want-a-bes who are being systematically protected by the Left-wing Pussies and their LameStream Media wimps who want to pretend that burning, looting, destroying, and violence is "peaceful protest" ... unless, of course, if is a group of conservatives entering the legislative branch of the Federal government to challenge and complain about a fixed, fraudulent election for POTUS.

The Left-Wing Pussies have began an obvious PRACTICE of doing the shit they accuse others of doing .... and it began with the Russian Collusion bullshit .... because the Left-Wing Pussies WERE IN FACT CONCLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS .... and were attempting to refocus the discussion ....

... the same igrnrant crap that fills the pages in this forum.

A perfect example on here is .... claiming that betting on a criminal trial verdict is the same as betting on who will win a football game .... breath-taking stupidity and doesn't even elevate to a level of "ignorance" ....

.... Of course they got armed drones... OBama used to kill people
that-way.
Reckon I'm rather sure he really WAS born in Hawaii by the time
he was on as President. .. just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

please refrain from posting off topic racist nonsense in my Chicago crime thread.

all the best
... And you lads can please feel free to RE-VISIT
me "OBama WAS born in Hawaii" thread.

Lemme know if you would like me to bump it forward.

... And thanks, mates - for showing those news articles.
I didn't even need to ask.

Once again, maybe those "Thomas the Doubter" fellows
will surely learn their lessons and what-not.

### Salty
please refrain from posting off topic racist nonsense in my Chicago crime thread. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Although I agree, the ignorance of the article's author are well flushed out with his mouthy hypocricy and name-calling .... similar to the poster's affliction, who pretends to believe that..... The Enfield Drug Store in Austin, Texas, was located in Clarkesville even though it was across the street from and down the block from Clarksville's boundary .... and Clarksville was an all Black neighborhood established in Austin for the workers of the rich folks in West Austin, even though the residents were not allowed to enjoy the facilities in the Drug Store.

Austin's been trying to rewrite it's History with LIES also....just like the mayor of chicago where Black people kill other Black people on her watch.