The United Blocks of ANTIFA

In this ~1min clip we have a Governor that is aware of happenings in a major city in a far away state, but not aware of what is going on in the biggest city in their own state plus a wild card character. Try to determine which one is dumber and which one is funnier to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SyLjm-53qU
  • Tiny
  • 06-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Listen closely folks--

FUCK ANTIFA

I say send in the Marines with orders to double tap the bastards! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think you're probably half joking. But do this and you'd just drive more Millenials and probably more blacks to the polls to vote for Biden and Democrats in November.

Why even consider it unless the state or city asks the federal government to do it? This is like Minnesota. You've got a Democratic governor and a Democratic mayor. They should be getting the flack. If Trump had handled this better they would be. As residents of Texas we shouldn't be paying to put down insurrections in other places, when their duly elected representatives haven't asked for federal troops.
  • oeb11
  • 06-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Tiny - You have a good point.

Still - the radicals who invaded the part so fSeattle - that belongs to citizens - and what of their rights - the DPST's don't care one whit - as long as the "Protests" continue and polarize people - they are playing a destructive game regarding America - and don't care if the objective of coming to Power is realized

By Coming to Power - i mean permanent One party DPST authoritarian rule.