What do you think of Eccie these days?

I find it mostly helpful, however there has been alot more phone play than in the past couple years. Like EVERYONE has discovered the honey pot
Good, keep your ass in those forums then. Nobody here in Austin gives a shit what you have to say.. Originally Posted by Little Monster
That's actually not true. Not even close. But good try baby Whispers...
2 cents... it's way too much drama these days. To me a fun nice topic is cool but when ppl start being rude and bashing others has me not posting much. The hobby is just that a hobby and a place to have fun and unwind maybe find a perfect go to. Have fun fuck your brains out let your stress go and be happy. Lol
Every day that Whispers and people like him aren't involved with ECCIE is a day that this board gets better.

It's him, and people like him, that keep me and many others away from ECCIE or interacting at a greater level.

FG
I rarely use ECCIE to find a new girl. I am set with enough ladies to last a long time.

The reviews have gotten ridiculous. Too much bragging and tooting their horn. I want to know what activities, what is her physical attributes and TCB. If the heading is multiple lines I normally don't even open.

Sam
My only complaint is that so many reviews aren't helpful. I really wish there was a way to rate reviewers so I could better determine who's worth listening to. The board is overall good even though I bitch about it sometimes. Provider ads and snatch thread is very useful. Sometimes I think we make too much of the co-ed forum being a tire fire but it's easily avoided. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
Unfortunately there are trolls and cyber stalkers, I have one, who have abused the ratings process also. The one where you can rate with a 1 to 5 star. Yeah, someone gives me 1 star on all my reviews, even stalked my new austin review today which is not fair to the ladies.

Perhaps a select group of good review writers voted by the Mods for a review rating system of reviewers would be good, but not sure they can implement that system.
Never really used the site long ago except to find a girl to see when my two regulars were busy (never wrote reviews really either), but can tell you the amount of talent has dwindled exponentially over the last 10 years from the old board to now. Even some legends have left recently. Etiquette on and off the board goes both ways, and many ladies are not liking the class of gentlemen they are catering to on eccie.

As for entertainment, not here to be entertained by other dudes. That's the ladies job. Whether it be pics of themselves, a night on the town or a stellar session. I use the board to get info on ladies I want to see, nothing more. I just want to know if the lady I'm going to be entertained by has a clean incall, has a great attitude, and good skills bcd. Perhaps a tid bit on her best features. Shouldn't be anymore complicated or involved than that.
Banners? I think you mean that it's about the lies skippy boy told.I wonder how many lies he spread and how actually believe. Smh, I have never lied and I didn't run around telling everything he told me about providers or hobbyist. So who was the school girl and who was the adult? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
No. You are responsible for teh negativity surrounding you based on the way you tried to take a personal grudge and make it a board matter. You still being indiscrete and trying to peddle drugs to members here?

Every day that Whispers and people like him aren't involved with ECCIE is a day that this board gets better.

It's him, and people like him, that keep me and many others away from ECCIE or interacting at a greater level.FG Originally Posted by FGarvin
LMAO. I can not post for days, weeks or months and people still find reason to whine and blame everything on me.

such babies..... you let words on a SHMB affect and control what you do
2 cents... it's way too much drama these days. To me a fun nice topic is cool but when ppl start being rude and bashing others has me not posting much. The hobby is just that a hobby and a place to have fun and unwind maybe find a perfect go to. Have fun fuck your brains out let your stress go and be happy. Lol Originally Posted by Austins1hobby

well said!!!!!
No. You are responsible for teh negativity surrounding you based on the way you tried to take a personal grudge and make it a board matter. You still being indiscrete and trying to peddle drugs to members here?

LMAO. I can not post for days, weeks or months and people still find reason to whine and blame everything on me.

such babies..... you let words on a SHMB affect and control what you do Originally Posted by Whispers
Now if you could just NOT POST AT ALL, things would be much nicer. Like a turd in a punch bowl.. you don't need to be around much to screw things up.
Who is whimpy talking about? Skippy? Please try to keep on topic because this is the reason people don't bother with Austin coed. Can't talk about sexual topics, derailed with childish bsc, and the same boring ass people spewing the same old bs. Btw please people come to me and ask me if what skippy boy said is true or not before saying I said shit behind your (or whoever) back. It's the adult thing the most adults do. I now know of 2 people skippy boy has outright lied to. Smh
In the time I've been on here the general trend has been for a decline in the civility or respectfulness of posters. It used to be that a lady might be referred to as a mature, BBW provider and now she is called an old, fat whore. For some reason a number of people now seem to really get off on trying to put others (mostly the ladies) down. I don't get it. I joined this site because I really like women and enjoy their company as well as their fun bits. It seems like a lot of guys have some type of resentment for the ladies and that just doesn't make sense to me. Guess I'm weird. And maybe that is a good thing.
I mainly use the board to read reviews and check out the snatch thread. The drama and he said she said does not interest me. There definitely could be more maturity in the coed forum and use it as it was intended.
...and THIS would be an example of hater-trolling. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
And this would be an example of an uninformed putz who opens his mouth without knowing the full story. I was just letting Ms. Phoenix know that if I have something to say I will say it directly to her and not pretend to be someones friend and then go around and talk shit behind their back. Learn what's going on before you open your mouth smart one.
That's actually not true. Not even close. But good try baby Whispers... Originally Posted by nuglet
Wow Nuglet you really got me there boy let me tell you...