Chat forum?

Personally I feel like the pictures muddle up the chat and abort any attempts at a real conversation. It all ends up as a "I like your boobies" chat.

While I'm for boobies, I can look at them on the gal's showcase.

MrA
Personally I feel like the pictures muddle up the chat and abort any attempts at a real conversation. It all ends up as a "I like your boobies" chat.

While I'm for boobies, I can look at them on the gal's showcase.

MrA Originally Posted by MrAtomic
I agree MrA ... I don't mind at all when asked to show pics showing a few that aren't in the showcase. Over all I don't feel like I attract any real clientele from showing pics. A few now and then gets attention, and has me in their mind.
Personally I like to be talking in the public forum and then get pics sent to me in private chat. The pics can be more "open" and seem personal.
Just remember folks, it takes all kinds of us sillies to make up an erotic board and the chat room is just a microcosm of the larger boards. I suggest patience and allow the learning curve to take place with regard to those who feel compelled to load the room with pics, OR you can put them on ignore/block and go about enjoying the ability to visit with your fellow midnight ramblers.
tra
No pic's.........No pic's..............No pic's............No pic's........

Someone bump the jukebox, this song is skipping on the same sorry lyrics.

It's chat not rocket science! If you can't seem to get around the on-goings there, maybe the issue isn't chat.

Newflash, just checked the chat in that other site, doesn't have a pic posting option...............maybe those with a problem with the pic's here would be happier there........... just sayin'
hello everyone
  • fawn
  • 12-20-2010, 08:43 PM
No pic's.........No pic's..............No pic's............No pic's........

Someone bump the jukebox, this song is skipping on the same sorry lyrics.

It's chat not rocket science! If you can't seem to get around the on-goings there, maybe the issue isn't chat. Originally Posted by novacain
God I hate pictures.....In chat
Can't please everyone. I think....correct me if I'm wrong...you don't have to click on the pic if you don't want to see it. Also even if there wasn't any pics posted in chat I doubt it would change the way the conversations are in chat. It doesn't make any difference to me whether there are pics posted or not but I sure do enjoy going in chat and lettin loose and cuttin up a bit. Not near the drama in chat as there is in the forums. Am I right?
EA, hate to say it, but when you're right, you're right!
How did those words feel comin across your screen Nova lol.
...you don't have to click on the pic if you don't want to see it. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

...and there it is!
Not near the drama in chat as there is in the forums. Am I right? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hmmm sometimes there is lmao .. but then again I personally don't read alot of the forums.

It's not pic's that are irritating ppl .. its the FLOOD of pics at once, and even if you don't click I think for some it just makes the rest of "chatting" more difficult.

Cutting up is a good thing in my book! Razzing each other...
It's not like it just pops up. I think most get upset cause the pics take the attention away from them. Chat is a place to loosen up folks and have fun. Little flirting and gettin to know each other is what it's all about. The serious troublemakers in chat do get taken care of. I was s witness to it the other night.
Just remember folks, it takes all kinds of us sillies to make up an erotic board and the chat room is just a microcosm of the larger boards. I suggest patience and allow the learning curve to take place with regard to those who feel compelled to load the room with pics, OR you can put them on ignore/block and go about enjoying the ability to visit with your fellow midnight ramblers.
tra Originally Posted by tra4fun
The problem with blocking is that I just might want to talk to them!

MrA
The problem with blocking is that I just might want to talk to them!

MrA

Well then there lies your delima, question is, was it the pic's that made you wanna chat with them?