Thought for the Day

I surrender under the weight and force of the avalanche of facts just presented.

Oops! That's not the "white flag" emoticon. Sorry. Well, not really.

Eh, on the outside chance that there might be someone on here who could be susceptable to your finely turned phrasing while pandering to our basest urges, I try occasionally to shine the lilght on those who are showing their asses.

BTW, thanks for the second post of my earlier post for those who might have missed it the first time. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Fuck you Candy4Ass...LOL...Bring it on.
  • Doove
  • 05-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Is your Yeats quote the new ThugParty mantra for acceptance? Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
No, it's just his attempt at being ironic.
I surrender under the weight of the avalanche of facts and the force of your presentation, jb.

Oops! That's not the "white flag" emoticon. Sorry. Well, not really.

Eh, on the outside chance that there might be someone on here who could be susceptable to your finely turned phrasing while pandering to our basest urges, I try occasionally to shine the lilght on those who are showing their asses.

BTW, thanks for the second post of my earlier post for those who might have missed it the first time. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Well at least you like my "phrasing." There may be hope for you yet. I used to be a liberal, long ago, then I graduated from high school and it cleared up. I actually voted for McGovern! May God forgive me.

"If you're not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain."
Winston Churchill

If you're over forty, I offer my condolences. If you're under forty, I'll hold out hope for your deliverance from the liberal nonsense that seems to have consumed you.
They need some serious treatment for advanced Obamania. STAT!

Hmmm, so you should have voted for Nixon in '72, eh? Brilliant.

IBH, let me put it to you in terms even you can understand: if you were across the street, your hair was on fire and I needed to piss like a racehorse - your head would be in serious trouble. Since I'm not the total asswhole you are, I would start pissing and if you could make it across the street in time I'd let you have what's left.

Next time, please bring some sort of game that at least could be classified by a letter in the middle third of the alphabet. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Randy, you missed one, you showed that every sentence (again!) is nonsense, but missed his first sentence.

quote:

I'm quite sure Obama is "trying to make a difference."

On the face of it, this sentence is innocuous, but if you heard him speak it, it would be full of sarcasm, and what he is trying to say is the the 'difference' is trying to make US communist. So it's obviously nonsense.

Not sure how you missed that one.

Yes, most people are proud of their country, but are willing to accept that others feel the same way, and most of us have good reasons to be proud, this is a world big enough for all of us, with enough variety and splendour to accommodate all our desires and needs.

It takes a very strange person to argue that everybody in the world should only admire the US. Sad.

Plus I agree with the Michelle comment - how can you be proud of a country which until recently segregated its forces? Of course, Joe loves to post unflattering pictures of Michelle, he has some deep problems, he needs to go get himself some black pussy, expand his horizons a bit. Or maybe he already has, and it has scarred him for life.

I would fuck Michelle. (can i say that? I have no problem with anybody saying they want to fuck the Queen of England, she's got nice tits!).
Randy, you missed one, you showed that every sentence (again!) is nonsense, but missed his first sentence.

quote:

I'm quite sure Obama is "trying to make a difference."

On the face of it, this sentence is innocuous, but if you heard him speak it, it would be full of sarcasm, and what he is trying to say is the the 'difference' is trying to make US communist. So it's obviously nonsense.

Not sure how you missed that one.

Yes, most people are proud of their country, but are willing to accept that others feel the same way, and most of us have good reasons to be proud, this is a world big enough for all of us, with enough variety and splendour to accommodate all our desires and needs.

It takes a very strange person to argue that everybody in the world should only admire the US. Sad.

Plus I agree with the Michelle comment - how can you be proud of a country which until recently segregated its forces? Of course, Joe loves to post unflattering pictures of Michelle, he has some deep problems, he needs to go get himself some black pussy, expand his horizons a bit. Or maybe he already has, and it has scarred him for life.

I would fuck Michelle. (can i say that? I have no problem with anybody saying they want to fuck the Queen of England, she's got nice tits!). Originally Posted by essence
^
Somethings are better left unsaid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDk_HJCHrN4
Hmmm, so you should have voted for Nixon in '72, eh? Brilliant.

IBH, let me put it to you in terms even you can understand: if you were across the street, your hair was on fire and I needed to piss like a racehorse - your head would be in serious trouble. Since I'm not the total asswhole you are, I would start pissing and if you could make it across the street in time I'd let you have what's left. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

Are you on another “Vision Quest” Randy4Andy? You are so fucked up in the head you don’t even know who you are arguing with. You are presently reading "IBH's" first and only post thus far in this thread!!!
Are you on another “Vision Quest” Randy4Andy? You are so fucked up in the head you don’t even know who you are arguing with. You are presently reading "IBH's" first and only post thus far in this thread!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Must have been coffee lag. But, hard to believe we didn't benefit from your wisdom on this thread. Forgive me (or not) for getting you two mixed up. I'd recommend shaving your head anyway - better safe than sorry.
  • Doove
  • 05-29-2012, 05:51 PM
I would fuck Michelle. (can i say that? I have no problem with anybody saying they want to fuck the Queen of England, she's got nice tits!). Originally Posted by essence
Don't know about the Queen, but The Duchess Of Cambridge? Now you're talkin'!
Go for it, Doofe! We already know you're a royal fuck up!