Read directions before you show up!!!!

Lol
The point being for your safety walking around looking lost is not kool..read directions period the end...geesh ..would you want us coming to your home lost looking crazy.. no because your neighbors probably watching ,lol..just sayin be smart.
Exactly... Or the guys who stop by the front desk and ask .. CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE ROOM 255 IS? Smh. Blowing up the spot. My friend works out of her townhouse. I just dont trust it.... Because of the actions of others and the risks. Mess around and lose alot because of 1 person not paying attention.
I’ve been lost a few time but if the guy is too clueless to follow directions, to me that’s the final screening step... sorry dude if you are too dumb to follow directions then you shouldn’t be anywhere near a provider’s place of business.
I have had occasions where I followed all the directions from showcase and discussions leading up to the encounter and then got flamed because I failed to do something she had never mentioned. Consider the possibility if a lot of people are failing to follow your directions maybe your directions are not as clear and easy as you think.
Had a girl give me the wrong apartment number one time. Imagine my surprise when an old man opens the door. Originally Posted by Ravasher
I gave someone the right apartment number, and he walked right on in my neighbors apartment.
I gave someone the right apartment number, and he walked right on in my neighbors apartment. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

I've had that happen to me too, so I decided to always have a decoration on my door to help friends out....nope, some still walk into my neighbors place. :/
  • L.A.
  • 07-23-2018, 12:05 PM
This could help
arrow.jpg

Or This

Open-for-Business-sign.png

Even I would be able to find my way.

Dammit that's bigger than I thought...oh well.