Is he really a big game hunter?

• DSK
  • 08-05-2015, 07:50 AM
I guess a lion's life is worth more than a human life.

#FuckYouModernLiberals

#FuckYouModernLiberals Originally Posted by DSK
How about an asshole who posts under multiple handles, threatens other posters with physical violence and welshes on bets?

I'd take the lion over that guy...
cocksucking anti-Semite Originally Posted by DSK
Worthless piece of shit. Shame on you, mate!
  • DSK
  • 08-05-2015, 09:35 AM
How about an asshole who posts under multiple handles, threatens other posters with physical violence and welshes on bets?

I'd take the lion over that guy... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've never threatened anyone with physical violence you little pussy. I am not afraid of a fair fight, however.
I'm not any other poster so quit making your false allegations. You have no proof, you idiot.
Funny how many of the people who take the story of Noahs Arc literally, fail to get the moral of the story.
I've never threatened anyone with physical violence you little pussy. I am not afraid of a fair fight, however.
I'm not any other poster so quit making your false allegations. You have no proof, you idiot. Originally Posted by DSK
Really? What did you have in mind when you invited people to the gym,and put the gloves on? A contest picking up BB'S?
That's funny.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • DSK
  • 08-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Really? What did you have in mind when you invited people to the gym,and put the gloves on? A contest picking up BB'S? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A fair fight in which a pussy like you could quit once I got you with the first punch to the gut.

#FuckYouModernLiberals Originally Posted by DSK
The modern liberal (really a "Progressive") views the human fetus/baby as "sustainable" while lions are not.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Funny how many of the people who take the story of Noahs Arc literally, fail to get the moral of the story. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You are using the wombatraper trick of accusing your opponents of fault, but not identifying that fault. What is the moral of the Noah's Ark story and why do those people fail to "get it." By the way, who are the people in this forum who believe the story "literally?"

Thanks for your timely response.
I'm not any other poster so quit making your false allegations. You have no proof, you idiot. Originally Posted by DSK
A fair fight in which a pussy like you could quit once I got you with the first punch to the gut. Originally Posted by DSK
Brave talk for a one eyed fat man.
Brave talk for a one eyed fat man. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Man"?

Rumor has it that he is a Welsher!
The modern liberal (really a "Progressive") views the human fetus/baby as "sustainable" while lions are not.

You are using the wombatraper trick of accusing your opponents of fault, but not identifying that fault. What is the moral of the Noah's Ark story and why do those people fail to "get it." By the way, who are the people in this forum who believe the story "literally?"

Thanks for your timely response. Originally Posted by gnadfly
what I said is not that complicated. . . but ill spell it out for u. Many conservatives/republicunts insist the story of Noahs Arc is literal all the while they miss the true moral of the story that all of gods creatures matter, the spotted owl matters just as much as a prized stallion, etc. I never said anyone on this board specifically, I dont know where u got that from.