Hollywood, the media and public schools pussifying men

The bellyaching is strong with this one.
George W Bush showed Americans how to be tough men by being a cheerleader in college and sending other peoples kids to die in a bullshit war.
WHERE IS JCM???? WHERE IS THE MOD OF THIS BOARD??? THIS IS A BLANTANT ATTACK ON ME AND HE'S WISHING ME DEATH!!!!! IF THE MOD OF THIS BOARD DOES NOT BAN DIRTY DOG- HE NEEDS TO HAVE HIS MOD PRIVILIDGES REVOKED!!!!
THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK- MY MIND IS NOW MADE UP!!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Nan a na na hey hey hey good bye............ as he lays his head down to sleep, a prayer for cock is what he seeks, if he chokes before he goes, out his ass his agenda flows.
George W Bush showed Americans how to be tough men by being a cheerleader in college and sending other peoples kids to die in a bullshit war. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Give me a break with this bullshit. What the fuck does George W bush have to do with what the OP said in this thread. All the worlds problems are GW's fault. .
Give me a break with this bullshit. What the fuck does George W bush have to do with what the OP said in this thread. All the worlds problems are GW's fault. . Originally Posted by dirty dog
Shirley you exaggerate. some of the worlds problems aren't GWBush's.

But only a few...
Don't go away mad, WeeEndowed. Just go away. Nobody here ever cared who you are, who your pastor is, or anything else about you. Your act is old. Go away. Live long, and prosper. Somewhere else.
Sir, I don't mind disagreeing over political topics- I get that, but wishing someone death goes way across political lines? Why are you so against doing anything? What did I do to you? Do you have a personal agenda against me?
I have RTM you several times and you have done nothing to prevent these attacks- you have the authority to issue him points and yet nothing has been done- it's almost as if the lunatics run the asylum.
I am very disappointed in your lack of action- you appear to not want to protect innocent people and I no longer feel safe- I will be leaving these forums in the next 48 hours and that's a promise! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Well WE, ADIOS MOFO !!!! Take your "agenda" with you on the way out and don't let the door hit ya ! And try not to be the 3 year old that you are and slam the door on your way out ! Good riddance. Try your "woe is me" BS over at Huff post. It'll play to a sympathetic audience there !!!!!
Nan a na na hey hey hey good bye............ as he lays his head down to sleep, a prayer for cock is what he seeks, if he chokes before he goes, out his ass his agenda flows. Originally Posted by dirty dog
So when does the party start that celebrates this whiny bastards departure ? Guess this means that woomby will be able to get more time harassing the mods now that WE isn't crying to them ALL the time now !
Ive shot my load in many streetwalkers. The same girls you pay 300 bucks an hour for, I give them 20 bucks and I cum inside them. Originally Posted by George N Powell
Another name we can put up there with Uncle Han, Jewish Lawyer. Phoney but entertaining as hell
I am not a phony. I fuck girls for cheap, and dont pull out. Whats so unbelievable about that?
  • DSK
  • 07-23-2015, 05:43 PM
Myself, I'm dismayed that homosexuals have souch control of this once great country!
Myself, I'm dismayed that homosexuals have souch control of this once great country! Originally Posted by DSK
AAAAH come on dick sucking king, you are in heaven...
  • DSK
  • 07-23-2015, 05:48 PM
I am not bashing WellEndowed1911 in anyway, just for the record. I like his posts.
Additionally, I'm not the latest person some of you idiots accuse me of being.
  • DSK
  • 07-23-2015, 05:49 PM
Ekim008 is a dick sucking asshole currently going by the name IveBiggen
Ekim008 is a dick sucking asshole currently going by the name IveBiggen Originally Posted by DSK
Jewish Lawyer is a dick sucking Jewish Welsher currently going by the name DSKIdiot.