Trump. It's Bill Clinton, Ross Perot, and George H. W. Bush all over again.

This was brought to us by the same LOSER, "who obviously lacks the ability to comprehend" the meanings of the words "WAGER" and "PROPOSED". Originally Posted by bigtex
What? No congratulatory remarks from COIdiot to me for having won the friendly $500 wager.

Hmmm, I hope this is not an indication that he is planning to follow DSKIdiots, errr JLIdiots lead and "welsh" on the bet.

I promise to provide regular updates on COIdiots wager payoff status. Or lack thereof!

Thus far, he has yet to reach out to me regarding his payment plans.

Of course, there is always the possibility that he could ask that I keep it secret.

If that's the case, all you will see from me is a big ol' !
whiny isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is.

But he's delighted to put his mouth where your "money shot" is...
whiny isn't willing to put his money where his mouth is.

But he's delighted to put his mouth where your "money shot" is... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
COIdiot, where are you?

When can I expect my $500?

Or, have you joined your Patriarch (LLIdiot) and gone into hiding?

It should be noted that I almost added Jewish Lawyer as being one of those in hiding but we all know JL morphed himself into a Jewish Welsher, aka DSKIdiot.

(Yes COIdiot, "welsh" is actually a word despite your stupid assed claim to the contrary.)

Fuk'n Idiot!
You are a complete fool, BigChins. Read the original post. You did not meet my conditions. When you do, we will discuss this.
You are a complete fool, BigChins. Read the original post. You did not meet my conditions. When you do, we will discuss this. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's doing to your original post what the liberal media and his hero Slick Willy do with words. Take things out of context and say that THEIR statement is true and above reproach or being challenged. Wonder of cotex and his hero Slick Willy have ever YET figured out what the definition of "is" is ?
You are a complete fool, BigChins. Read the original post. You did not meet my conditions. When you do, we will discuss this. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I read the original post and in the first 4 words, you clearly set the tone with the following quote:

I'll take that bet Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There is only one way to interpret those 4 words! (Your exact words, not mine!)

Afterwards, it became apparent that COIdiot clearly did not understand the meaning of the words "wager" and "proposed".

How stupid is that? A friggin' third grader should be able to grasp the meaning of those two simple words. But not COIdiot!

It is time for you to pay up on the "wager"!

I will accept nothing less than the $500 you owe me.

Furthermore, do not bother asking if you can instead give me $500 worth of blow jobs at your glory hole, conveniently located in the corner stall at the Salina Bus Station.

I don't play that way.

Fuk'n Faggy Welshing Idiot!
Blow it out your overly large ass, with a lot of Assup's jizz in it, BigChins. You read the post. You read the offer. Your refusal to accept my reasonable terms is not my fault. As soon as you agree to my conditions, we will discuss it. Until then, STFU.
As soon as you agree to my conditions, we will discuss it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG The Idiot Welsher, what follows are the terms and conditions of my legitimate "wager" offer. (See below)

Wanna bet? I've got another $500 that says I will "pay off," provided I lose the wager. Originally Posted by bigtex
You obviously accepted "that bet". (see below)

I'll take that bet Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You clearly lost "that bet."

You have also demonstrated that you do not understand the actual meaning of the words "wager" and/or "proposal". (see post #23 of this thread)

It is now time for COIdiot to pay "that bet."
Again, you're wasting your time trying to settle differences of opinion with that whiny bitch in a traditional, gentlemanly fashion, BT. You're dealing with the lowest form of lying scum on this board. If he were forced to post anywhere but this forum, he'd have been banned years ago for his utter cluelessness.

He's the first poster to run from his own words.

Maybe that's why he won't pay off on the checks his mouth writes with braggadocio that his ass can't cash, even with fellatio.

Sucks to be in Salina...
COIdiot, please make the necessary arrangements to immediately pay (me) the $500 that you owe.

FYI, you will forever be known as CO The Welshing Idiot until you do.

By the way, do you want me to once again provide (to you) the definition of "welsh" again?

You remember what I am speaking of, don't you? To refresh your memory, I previously referred to JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot (in another thread) as a Jewish Welsher and you corrected me, saying I was an "Idiot" and that the word was not "welsh."

For the record, the Merriam-Webster definition of "welsh" follows:

Definition of WELSH

intransitive verb
1. sometimes offensive : to avoid payment —used with on
2. sometimes offensive : to break one's word : renege
— welsh·er noun, sometimes offensive

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/welsh

How many times does the sole proprietor of the Salina Bush Station 'Glory Hole', have to be proven wrong for him to understand that he has a terrible grasp of the English language and it is he who is the friggin Idiot?

If COIdiot bungling the word "welsh" was not enough, consider what he has previously done in this thread. See below:

You have also demonstrated that you do not understand the actual meaning of the words "wager" and/or "proposal". (see post #23 of this thread) Originally Posted by bigtex
Pay up CO The Welshing Idiot!
CO The Welshing Idiot, you lost the "wager."

Pay up!

• DSK
  • 07-29-2015, 08:55 AM
CO The Welshing Idiot, you lost the "wager."

Pay up!

Originally Posted by bigtex
You are a tiresome fucking child with all the originality of a turtle.Go fuck yourself.
You are a tiresome fucking child with all the originality of a turtle.Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by DSK
Coming from you JL that is a real laughter.
  • DSK
  • 07-29-2015, 11:48 AM
COIdiot, please make the necessary arrangements to immediately pay (me) the $500 that you owe.

FYI, you will forever be known as CO The Welshing Idiot until you do.

By the way, do you want me to once again provide (to you) the definition of "welsh" again?

You remember what I am speaking of, don't you? To refresh your memory, I previously referred to JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot (in another thread) as a Jewish Welsher and you corrected me, saying I was an "Idiot" and that the word was not "welsh."

For the record, the Merriam-Webster definition of "welsh" follows:

Definition of WELSH

intransitive verb
1. sometimes offensive : to avoid payment —used with on
2. sometimes offensive : to break one's word : renege
— welsh·er noun, sometimes offensive

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/welsh

How many times does the sole proprietor of the Salina Bush Station 'Glory Hole', have to be proven wrong for him to understand that he has a terrible grasp of the English language and it is he who is the friggin Idiot?

If COIdiot bungling the word "welsh" was not enough, consider what he has previously done in this thread. See below:

Pay up CO The Welshing Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're revealing your feelings of inadequacy, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from kansas.
Turtle? Ask whiny if he's a turtle, JL!
LMAO