Female Condoms

Anybody know where you can buy these in a store? cant seem to find them
I've never seen them in stores. I keep an eye out, but so far purchasing online seems to be the way to go. I think they would be pretty high priced in stores, anyway.
  • hd
  • 09-17-2014, 08:14 AM
Not tried them yet, but I'm sure it would give me much better feeling like going BB. Sensitivity is my problem when using condoms, especially as we age.

I read that doing the initial insertion was a bit awkward and not having a clue as to how it is done other than she using her fingers to start it in, has anyone tried using his stiff member to start insertion? Of course if necessary I could use my tongue!
The difficulty with inserting them comes from the smaller ring that goes inside the lady. It is pretty bendy, but still sturdy enough to pop back to its original shape once inserted. It takes a bit of practice, and I prefer to put mine in privately, since it can be awkward and unsexy to get that sucker up in there. :P Your tongue is definitely not going to get this particular job done by itself. I've never tried having the gent put it on himself and then try inserting it that way. Not sure it would work that well, but hey, give it a shot, see what happens.
For our more visual members