Anything...

... these threads can go on forever ... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Wait a sec,

Is forever;
nothing, something, everything, or anything.

Simply a philosophy question for Sunday morning.
Anything is possible
Forever is Everything. Alpha and Omega.
I agree with Michael’s post good one,now that’s something
Ohhh Gawd no!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Ohhh Gawd no! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Dang Darth, where you been man? i've been debating posting a thread in coed-well if i can find a hobby angle-on best. mod. ever. and i figured i'd probably vote for a 2 way tie between you-always fair and never biased- and UC, who has done a yeoman's job clamping down on un-clever and un-entertaining trolling, which was almost the death of this site. skittlez aptly bequeathed Coed the honorary title of "cesspool," and even that was maybe too kind of a description..

anyway, back on topic-well more about that in a second-the topic here is "anything." so that means that i can't be pointed for anything i post, so long as it doesn't violate any of the other 100ish or so rules, besides being off topic, such as cyberstalking etc.

so then, since the topic can be literally "anything," i'd like to discuss million+ carat diamonds flying from your anus. wait, my spelling sux. i meant, coming out of Uranus. and Neptune too, of course.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eur...on-icy-planets

butt another issue falling under the scope of "anything," has anyone else experienced great frustration when your AC unit only kicks on "sometimes," and causes you to punch your thermostat in the proverbial "face," leading to it somehow miraculously engaging the AC "anytime" the battery side is attached to the wall portion, until suddenly it changes its mind and refuses to do much of "anything" at all? and then, have you ever opened every door and window at night in your homestead to cool yourself, at the risk of mosquitoes consuming you alive and burglars making the very bad, not at all good, and quite regrettable decision to commence a home invasion at 3am requiring not even a "breaking down the front door with a battering ram" operation, before realizing that wide open front doors are quite tricky and similar to "Greeks bearing large horshy-ish gifts?"

and will the new thermostat i bought for 20 bucks on amazon even work, or should i just skip to punching its daylights out and calling an hvac tech to come like johnny-on-the-spot to provide me with one of my fundamental human rights, at least in Texas, the right to a working AC, in december..

#yupa/crightsareathing
  • bbkid
  • 12-12-2022, 06:29 AM
^^^ does that post say Anything?
^^^ does that post say Anything? Originally Posted by bbkid
It's a long vague ramble about stuff so mostly anything, not quite to everything.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2022, 09:00 AM
^^^ does that post say Anything? Originally Posted by bbkid
well it says something, which would fall under the rubric of Anything, the thread title, yes?

these 4 topics fall under the umbrella of the Anything thread, Cliff Notes version:
1. UC and Darth are badass mods, and i can't really rank one above the other.
2. Neptune and Uranus rain million-plus carat diamonds. lets start mining Uranus, but not that anus if that's your fetish, sorry.
3. it sucks not having working A/C in Houston, even in mid December.
4. at night, i opened all my doors and windows to cool off, but any would-be home invader should think twice, because if he enters my castle without my leave, he will be slaughtered in one or more of the thousand ways to die, and it will be guaranteed-scouts honor-to be a slow and painful death, like being eaten by fire ants after being covered in honey.

Are we clear now, or do I need to simplify it even more for you? no worries, i'd be happy to do so. i'm also not one of the sharpest tools in the shed, so don't feel bad.
Ohhh Gawd no! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
What’s wrong with that?

Oh and hi and I apologize for along time ago. Hope you been doing well
Wait a sec,

Is forever;
nothing, something, everything, or anything.

Simply a philosophy question for Sunday morning. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It applies to something anything and everything as opposed to nothing
Well crafted ^
*Bows*
*And gift wrapping paper. Or a new Lexus. Or younger women.*I’m old so mostly everyone is younger.*

RIP Tom T:
"It's faster horses
Younger women
Older whiskey
More money"

Coupled with RIP Bon Scott:
“I'm on the highway to hell…”
In the same song:
“Hey mumma
Look at me
I'm on the way to the promised land”

Implying that hell is (his) promised land. Sadly BS died “sleeping” in a Renault 5 in southeast London of "acute alcohol poisoning" and classified as "death by misadventure" by the coroner. Wear your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen!
^^^ not sure what this applies to, could be a little something or everything
With a little nothing applied