WTF??? Disappearing Party Favors

I swallow mine!
Some folks just shouldn't hobby. And that probably includes me. But then....
I had a couple of guys that would not take it off they would put their clothes on and walk out the door with it on.....I was like WTF?????? They need help Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
OMG. . .They walked out the door with a wearing a loaded party hat?

That boggles the mind! Gives me visuals of a full condom slipping off, sliding down the pants leg and making a horrible sticky mess as it ends it's journey in the shoe of flopping out on the floor. (most probably in the hotel lobby to boot)
I swallow mine! Originally Posted by cpi3000
Quoting your sig line...

"WTF is wrong with you?" - Nicole Preston

I had a girlfriend tell me that her first ex-hubby liked to freeze his seed in the freezer.
On the bright side they could be stealing the towels instead Originally Posted by monkmonk

Now that was funny.
I'm with you, PPE...wow. Just when I think I have seen/heard everything, something NEW shows up to make me say 'wow'.

What is wrong with a tissue and a trash can? LOL! Guess I am naive!
  • Gypsy
  • 02-17-2010, 10:28 AM
I see a massage therapist that works in a massage studio, and she MAKES ME take mine so the other girls don't find out what we are doing. She wraps it in a big wad of paper towels. I have a bigger bulge in my pocket leaving than I do going in.
OMG~ This is a funny, funny thread. Thank you for the laughs!!

Seriously, DO NOT FLUSH them. It is true that they back up the sewer line. Yes, the plumber gave me a totally weird look. Don't know if he was interested or put off. I shamefully paid the bill and sent him out the door as fast as possible.

Some men do take it with them and dispose of afterwards. At least, I hope they dispose of it. EWWWWWWWWW
I usually take it off for you so you can bask in that after climax rush, plus it ensures it doesn't end up on the floor(eewww),flush it down the toilet because I just don't feel like the best place is the trash can, then I come back with a hot towel to clean up the rest of the mess. That pretty much works out for everybody if you ask me. I hate the thought of someone coming to see me and seeing a used condom or wrapper in my trash. i think it kinda f*cks up the fantasy of it all.
  • JROD
  • 02-17-2010, 11:17 AM
Sometimes, when you get a new pair of shoes.....You know, you decide to just wear them home.LOL
I usually take it off for you so you can bask in that after climax rush, plus it ensures it doesn't end up on the floor(eewww),flush it down the toilet because I just don't feel like the best place is the trash can, then I come back with a hot towel to clean up the rest of the mess. That pretty much works out for everybody if you ask me. I hate the thought of someone coming to see me and seeing a used condom or wrapper in my trash. i think it kinda f*cks up the fantasy of it all. Originally Posted by SexiKenni

I do this to but when i went to take it off they said no and put their clothes on...
  • jfred
  • 02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
I do this to but when i went to take it off they said no and put their clothes on... Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Sugar, even in your business the occasional pervert is going to show up.
All I can think is maybe you all are seeing the wrong people? Hmmmm...
Maybe they keep them for sentimental value, like notches on a bed post.

Perhaps they are eco-friendly and looking for recycling methods.