What was your worst provider visit?

Sherry of Dallas.

I almost committed suicide after.
I keep waiting to see my name pop up.

Everyday i check in and I'm like, "Whew! Bullet dodged!" hajajaja Originally Posted by THN
You're bullet proof. Clients are scared of you. They would not dare.

Whether you like it or not, you are seen as a powerful provider figure on this site.

No need to send me a bitch-slap. You've already done that.
That's absurd. Anyone who has ever met me knows that's not even remotely true.

No one is bullet proof. I do make an honest effort to take care of whoever i see. There's gonna be times when you disappoint someone though. That's all i meant. You have a good night. Sorry you feel threatened by a tiny hooker on the internet.
Can we chip in? Hmmm, I would say that a gent (although he wouldn't admit it if asked) would say i was. This session didn't start off well bc he claimed i looked different in person than in my pics. I was heavier than he thought. He seemed uncomfortable. i asked if he wanted to leave; he said no. Of course it was cold out and my heater stopped working. So now i have this guy who doesn't like the way I look in a freaking cold apt. I tried everything to get him hard and finally did and got to the finish. I could tell he didn't have a good time. I did offer to give some money back but he declined. He just said thank you and left. I felt horrible after that session. Had to have been a bad one for him. I kept looking for him to do a no review but he never did. That I am thankful for.
  • Sam70
  • 04-29-2016, 11:48 PM
Well there was this with Selena51 that was the shortest session I've had 15mins
That's absurd. Anyone who has ever met me knows that's not even remotely true.

No one is bullet proof. I do make an honest effort to take care of whoever i see. There's gonna be times when you disappoint someone though. That's all i meant. You have a good night. Sorry you feel threatened by a tiny hooker on the internet. Originally Posted by THN
Your bullet proof as much as anyone could be, honey, in this world.

Embrace it!!!! Love it!!!! This is your world, honey!!!

You know I'm right.
Emily Chen...see my review...the agency and this lady deserved each other...Gawd what an awful session.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1435897
Your bullet proof as much as anyone could be, honey, in this world.

Embrace it!!!! Love it!!!! This is your world, honey!!!

You know I'm right. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Just like many ladies here with great reputations, if I started to slip and give bad service or no service at all, I would be called out on it. And totally should be. Same as if a if reputable hobbyist starts shorting girls or getting too aggressive, he should be called out.

No one is bulletproof. Sounds like you just have a little hair stuck up your ass and decided to name it after me.

Thancks, I guess.

LMAO! I know right! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Ah girl i missed this! Sorry!

I'm glad i saw it! I was starting to think I was the only one! Hahaha
Well there was this with Selena51 that was the shortest session I've had 15mins Originally Posted by theshadow00

I only saw you once you liar and the rest of the times you just wanted free time or discounted sessions and when I say No you got very upset . In glad I don't see you anymore because you always trying to negotiate lol
While a thread with a subject like this and to reply with truthful experiences would be interesting for other guys to take notes on when it comes to the providers (I could tell you a couple of my experiences and with well known providers), unfortunately, just the opposite effect(s) will happen.

THN is right about providers that give lackluster services if that good should be called out, but the problem on this site is the provider who gets called out along with her WKs will rake a guy over the coals, especially if she is a popular provider who happens to have been around for a while to develop that great reputation.

Another couple of effects to look at is other providers will see you as a difficult, hard to please client so obviously, less will set with you, and other members (guys and ladies) will label you as a guy who always gets the short end of the YMMV stick, even if 95% of the time, you have a great time.
Well there was this with Selena51 that was the shortest session I've had 15mins Originally Posted by theshadow00
LOL, she can make anybody cum in 15 I'm convinced. But your review of her was a "yes"?

I haven't had the pleasure of her pleasure but when photographing her she didn't seem to be in any hurry. She seems pretty sweet actually.

Compared to my worst time, you sir, are a lucky dude!

Thankfully, I've long since forgotten her name, but man, she was bigger than me in every way and smelled like a lumberjack. That was long ago on the old board. But I was new and left the donation after a blowjob and left in like 10 minutes. Nothing worse than postponements and NCNS since thankfully.
I only saw you once you liar and the rest of the times you just wanted free time or discounted sessions and when I say No you got very upset . In glad I don't see you anymore because you always trying to negotiate lol Originally Posted by Selena51

Ok, I am not sure Theshadow's thing about 15 min is bad or good? I guess it is bad because this thread is talking about the worst providers.

How can he give two (2) good reviews (out of 8 total reviews by Theshadow) about Selena51 and said she is the worst? Did he give fake reviews?

How can Selena51 is the worst provider he seen when she has 31 pages of good reviews?

Unfortunately,,, unlike you,,, I only saw Selena once and I was happy with her...and many of her clients (31 pages and more) were happy with her.... including yourself per your TWO (2) reviews..

As for me, I would see her any day....She is a great provider who cares about client's need and she has skill and looks to satisfy the need....

Theshadow, I don't think you have any thing to justify your post....look like what Selena is saying is correct.... just a cheap client who didn't want to pay what Selena deserve....

are you one of those cheap guy in eccie looking for freebies???? if so, Selena isn't the one or FREE.....

EDIT: I just read his reviews,,, and make that FOUR (4) good reviews on Selena51... I think he is using all these latina providers as fake reviews to points
Ok if they are fake how did I get the picture in my avatar? Does anyone else have it
First time to schedule an outcall with provider who shall remain nameless. Although I thought she understood the address, description my house and vehicle via text she was drunker than Cooter Brown and rang my neighbor's doorbell after 11pm. Then she fell into their flower bed and got belligerent. The husband thought it was hilarious. His wife....not so much.

Denial = hobby phone + handle only + park a couple houses down if we have yet to meet.

And I don't appreciate those pranksters having pizzas delivered to my house either!