After Enabling Violent, Far-Left Extremists, GoFundMe 'Steals' Millions From Freedom Convoy Fundraisers

I don't have time to read through every damn post to find it!
I have crows to shoot! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Hey dawg, leave the crows alone. Shoot turkeys instead. They make better meals. If you like to eat crow, you can do that anytime in the sandbox.
Turkeys don't wake me up in the morning nore do they tear up my garbage when I have to put it in the street like those noisy little bastards!
I'm talking about the crows not the fascist!
The Facists don't wake me up, they just go through my garbage!
Spring gobbler will be here end of April then it's the turkeys turn!
Think I'm going to try my long bow this year tired of just wacking them in the head with a shotgun!
No challenge!

I'll tell you a story, the crow I shot was outside with about 20 others.
When I shot, there was a half second of silence, then a whack that I could hear at 60 yds.
Well when he or she dropped, before it was even half way to the ground the others went absolutely crazy, all of a sudden there was 100 crows outside my place swooping cawing, and then there was 300 of them motherfuckers, every crow in Pittsburgh converged on my house, there had to be 500 of them all told, I'll not say I never exaggerated anything but I am not doing it here.
They had no idea where the shot came from, so I was hoping one of them would make the mistake of landing!
It really was a scene out of Hitchcock!

Hey dawg, leave the crows alone. Shoot turkeys instead. They make better meals. If you like to eat crow, you can do that anytime in the sandbox. Originally Posted by lustylad
... Not enough of a scene.

... Got get 'em, mate... No reason to have the crowes
pissing all-thru your rubbish... Scare them off!

### Salty

... And it's a good thing GoFundMe decided to
return the money.
That's why Devo wants all transactions to be in ammo