Providers who golf?

• CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not positive but I think thats the third hole of the Byron Nelson. Originally Posted by modus

You cheated and looked at the marque that has the Byron symbol didn't you.
looks like you duck-hooked that drive.. am I right?
  • CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Slight hook. And I mean slight. Went about 210
  • CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 09:48 PM
But are all fairways straight I'm unsure. Looks like I hit where I was aimed to me. But what do I know. Keep in mind I've only been playing all together in my life a total of roughly 10 months. Learned when I was a tot but I liked drinking more. Couldn't seem to balance the two. Quit drinking. Started swangin. And I hit with men's clubs. There's another video called "lanky from the line" on utube and that was when I started back up. That's what my pops calls me.
you came over the top, a little.. 210 is impressive.

the best part of the clip, is you bending over to secure the tee in the ground..
  • CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Half of you guys have prob played with him or know him who golf in the Dfw area. Which is in fact why I asked for a face pic at first cuz u golfers can be worse than females and I swear all know one another or have met or heard of. I wanted to make sure I don't know u or u don't know me cuz of him. Get it?
  • CD3
  • 08-02-2014, 10:10 PM
you came over the top, a little.. 210 is impressive.

the best part of the clip, is you bending over to secure the tee in the ground.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Little bastard moved on me
I have a challenge round for you.....

I will give you a stroke a hole, all I will use is a 4 Iron, Pitching Wedge, and a putter...

every hole you loose, you buy the beer.

EDIT...

I have a 2 handicap
  • modus
  • 08-03-2014, 06:02 AM
You cheated and looked at the marque that has the Byron symbol didn't you. Originally Posted by CD3
That would've been the smart thing to do but no.

I've never played the TPC. Been there a couple times for the tournament(never walked the whole course), so I figured it was the Nelson from the buildings.
  • CD3
  • 08-03-2014, 06:02 AM
I have a challenge round for you.....

I will give you a stroke a hole, all I will use is a 4 Iron, Pitching Wedge, and a putter...

every hole you loose, you buy the beer.

EDIT...

I have a 2 handicap Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Where's the challenge? And shit I'll buy u a beer even if I win the hole. I didn't have money really much growing up so I was the hand me down kid. I played with pops old clubs and he is 6'3 with a plus 1 handicap. Pro shaft and all. In my opinion. It's not the equipment. It's the operator. I'm used to playing round with a 3 wood a 9 and a putter.
  • CD3
  • 08-03-2014, 06:04 AM
That said I'm in. I used to work at a course in Dallas area for 7 years and get free golf
  • CD3
  • 08-03-2014, 06:14 AM
http://youtu.be/enJ7l2qLsO0

Part one when I first started up again
Just say this thread...nice swing CD3...you got some game!! We may have to hit the links one day.
CD3, I believe you can bomb it past Lexi Thompson. I played yesterday and at some point, I scored a 69. Shoulda stopped at that number. That's how golf should be played...who completes the most holes at 69, wins.
Hey CD3,
Very good swing. Nice back swing and follow through.