DATY Question for Providers

Admittedly, my experience is not vast. But my ears have been used as thigh rests by more than a couple of ladies now, and I'm ready to claim that the women are more diverse in what they like in this way than in, perhaps, any other. Thus, I scoff at the notion of any of us guys knowing, a priori, "how to do it right." I think the only way to do it right, going in (pun intended), is to listen to what she says, assuming she's willing to give feedback.

Really: some want energy, and some want subtlety. Some want speed, some want deliberation. Some want a digit, some want no digit(s). Some want directness, some want "off to the side." I'm pretty sure that no two are alike. They say "one man's meat is another man's poison." I'd say "one woman's ideal cunnilingus is another woman's criminal sexual assault." I certainly enjoy my dining pleasure, but on the way south, I usually invite instruction. Sometimes I get it. Sometimes I don't. One of life's mysteries. Originally Posted by James1588
Bingo
Some good pointers here:
http://www.xvideos.com/video531677/m...w_to_eat_pussy

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/thing...na-hartley-117 Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Thanks Juliette for the resources, l am aways looking to improve my dining habits.
You taint eating at the Y unless you chew. Chewing is the only way to get a surefire response from a woman.
I really love DATY if the man knows exactly how to do it. My clit is the most pleasure sexually I ever get!
I posted this in the Vegas subforum since that is the only place I've visited. I think this is the more appropriate place.

I'm curious what providers think about DATY. I've had mixed experiences inside and outside of the hobby. With the last provider I was with it was an unforgettable experience for me. I enjoyed the build up and final climax with my head being squeezed inside of a nice pair of thighs; but I've not been in to it as much with other girls.

So as a provider do you love it? expect it? take it or leave it? depends on the guy / mood?

Thanks Originally Posted by northern

I love it, expect it and hope he's good at it .
I Love DATY, and I expect it!
Interesting discussion and viewpoints above! (and "below" can be a challenge!)

Thing is, the gents should certainly do their research of a provider's reviews to see if daty is even on the menu. Believe it or not, some providers will say no daty in their showcase. Or it won't be mentioned in their reviews. Or FIV or no FIV. Ditto on K, LFK, DFK and any other particulars. And ladies must do their research, too!

Be that as it may, imo, the key to successful and enjoyable daty is

communication!

Before, during and even after, the pair should not only understand what is going on but certainly engage in direction.

And, of course, if a lady doesn't inspect fingernails (NAILS! dudes!) then there's already a disconnect.

There are some signs and signals of successful daty: very difficult to fake a wet spot on the bed.
Ladies - as a client who loves DATY, I totally get that you want it done "right". But, after being with dozens of you, each one of you is deliciously different. While many of us guys have a "routine" that works most of the time, help us out with plenty of feedback. And non verbal feedback is great - tightening the thighs, thrusting your hips, your hand on the back of my head pushing me down harder, etc. And, when it is working and you want us to not stop, just whisper "Don't Stop". We don't always know when you are getting bored, or when it is really good and leading to a great climax. Gentle flicks, sucking and nibbling the clit, and long hard licks have all worked with different women to bring them over the edge.

And, the afterplay is important, too. Many of you are too sensitive to continue. Some of you do want to continue and see if we can quickly get another one. Others want to cool down slowly. But, especially if we are new to each other, give us feedback.

So, ladies, feedback to us is your best friend. Be honest and just let us know! The last thing we want is to change the stroke trying to bring you over the edge just when you are getting close and lose that orgasm.
I love it! I am very vocal and give direction to make the experience the best it can be!!!
You have to take anyone's post in perspective. If you read many of his posts it seems evident that he DOES mean what he says.

And, as others here have pointed out, he has taken his narrow perspective and assumes all ladies are as repulsed by all their clients as much as they are by him.

That is a blatantly false generalization.

And neither does it mean that the only alternative is to fall in love with a lady. In my opinion--and ecperience--it is about two people enjoying each other's company, and if I help her enjoy herself she usually helps me enjoy myself more. Then we part as friends who both look forward to meeting each other at some future time. Originally Posted by Old-T
PAID time two people enjoying each others company.Meeting each other at some future time.Freshly shower DATY............. Happy labor day weekend folks!
Some good pointers here:
http://www.xvideos.com/video531677/m...w_to_eat_pussy

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/thing...na-hartley-117 Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Awesome videos
I enjoy it when it's done right. I don't want your spit running down my ass crack and soaking my sheets. i know when a guy says "I want to please you" it means I'm going I have to lay there and fake 10 minutes of hell as if it's the best ever.
I enjoy it when it's done right. I don't want your spit running down my ass crack and soaking my sheets. i know when a guy says "I want to please you" it means I'm going I have to lay there and fake 10 minutes of hell as if it's the best ever. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
What are guys typically doing wrong?
  • Old-T
  • 09-03-2016, 06:46 PM
This has turned out to be a very interesting and amusing thread.
What are guys typically doing wrong? Originally Posted by cherno
1. Too much spit
2. Jamming fingers inside me too hard and too fast
3. Facial hair scratching against my sensitive areas
4. Too much spit (I have to say this again)
5. Using their entire tongue to lick me like a dog cleaning its pup
6. Ignoring any and all direction