Blizzard Blonde

Lol sent her a direct message on twitter and she flipped out and blocked me saying she didn’t want anyone contacting her from Eccie.

Again this is why I prefer SA.
Looks like Bridgette from P411.
She is a stunning woman and I highly recommend her! Can't wait to meet her at Angels the first week of July. I'm hoping maybe I get to meet her in Buff this week too! Originally Posted by LittleLolita91
Now that would be a hell of a duo.
will fuck the brakes off ya. hot damn!
Lol sent her a direct message on twitter and she flipped out and blocked me saying she didn’t want anyone contacting her from Eccie.

Again this is why I prefer SA. Originally Posted by blackops2424
Must have been some sort of misunderstanding. The screening process is strict and non-negotiable but she is open to respectful gentlemen regardless of membership here.

Men who are turned off by a woman who has criteria for who we will and won’t see, aren’t the type of client we want anyway.
Is her only contact through Twitter?
Is her only contact through Twitter? Originally Posted by Wnysteve
I would try twitter.
She is a nice lady!!
Have spoken with her quite a bit, she seems great. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Agreed. She’s very nice
More gals on Twitter for upstate than Eccie so get a hobby Twitter and you can easily contact her.
any cream pie gape vids?
of this one … whats twitter ?
Must have been some sort of misunderstanding. The screening process is strict and non-negotiable but she is open to respectful gentlemen regardless of membership here.

Men who are turned off by a woman who has criteria for who we will and won’t see, aren’t the type of client we want anyway. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
hahahahaha still ridin this soapbox ?

maybe corral some hookers worth while seeing
maybe someone youd actually care about missing

first

brfore trying to lay down some defunct lawn

it might seem a tad more biting is all

yah gots the cart before the Horses

Men who are turned off by a woman who has criteria for who we will and won’t see, aren’t the type of client we want anyway. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I politely messaged her on Twitter and was blocked. No idea why.
I politely messaged her on Twitter and was blocked. No idea why. Originally Posted by spankyw
I was very polite as well
So if I politely ask them to drop 30 or 40 pounds....