Ginger Doll

Ginger is truly a doll !! Xx Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
Thank you, hon.
I just cannot believe how amazingly well the keto diet works. This is the same exact skirt, size 6. And now it’s falling off of me! I have no clue what size I even wear now. 4? I’m thrilled! All while eating bacon.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A9C90428-F374-4621-B841-1F9C0390D009.jpeg (116.7 KB, 492 views)
sexy classy sassy hotter than hell!!!!!

sexy classy sassy hotter than hell!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you, hon!!

When are you going to Little Rock again? If we are in town at the same time I would love to buy you a drink! It’s been a while since I’ve seen you!
So browsing Twitter for the first time in months, I noticed miss ginger has me blocked.....do we have any insight on that?
So browsing Twitter for the first time in months, I noticed miss ginger has me blocked.....do we have any insight on that? Originally Posted by Cryformesky
Yeah, you made a pretty offensive post about sex workers struggling during quarantine who now have to resort to Only Fans for some semblance of an income.

Providers are especially having a hard time right now… So I thought it was insensitive. I‘d prefer to keep my Twitter feed as positive as possible, with people who support sex workers rather than chastise them.

You know, you could have sent me a private message to ask why.
1/3 of the reviews on this page belong to Ginger...you can love her, you can hate her but you can't not notice her, she has more 1 stars than anyone else

Ginger Doll Ginger Doll
⭐️ The 1-Star Superstar ⭐ Originally Posted by Johnsson
Haha the haters make me famous!!!

Love ya, babe! Thanks for your support!!!

You can’t cut me off if you don’t know where I’m getting it!
wow sexy!!!!!!!!!! Two sexy gals..I would so watch!

Miss G..Ill be that way first part of November! Ill hit ya up!
I’m playing with my hair again!

Before & after shots...

Just a temporary color that should last about 16 weeks or so. Should go great with my Jessica Rabbit costume!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 222A4AE7-503E-48CA-870D-CB0BFA200266.jpeg (393.2 KB, 389 views) File Type: jpeg E3632B08-49C5-4A51-BDE3-8B6182B51ECB.jpeg (384.8 KB, 385 views)
Wow! Your hair looks AMAZING!!! Love, love, love the new color too!!

I’m playing with my hair again!

Before & after shots...

Just a temporary color that should last about 16 weeks or so. Should go great with my Jessica Rabbit costume! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
wow sexy!!!!!!!!!! Two sexy gals..I would so watch!

Originally Posted by DallasRain

Watch? Hell, I'd buy tickets.
Watch? Hell, I'd buy tickets. Originally Posted by FLWriter
Both options are entirely possible!
Both options are entirely possible! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Suddenly I’m short of breath. Probably just COVID.
Suddenly I’m short of breath. Probably just COVID. Originally Posted by FLWriter
Sounds like Ginger Fever to me.

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.
Wow! Your hair looks AMAZING!!! Love, love, love the new color too!! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Thank you, sweetie!