Missed, wished, and on the list.

I do miss jessie ross for nebraska.
And aurora moretti for the traveling ladies Originally Posted by A_Double
Aurora had texted last august that she is back after a hiatus
For those asking about wishing they had seen Kinzy Jo, ive seen her twice in the past year. And my first time was probably early 2000’s in KC.
She said you can access her Facebook page and message her thru messenger.
Aurora had texted last august that she is back after a hiatus Originally Posted by Dfw7338
Yeah I've talked to her as well. Unfortunately she's not traveling and I'm not sure if I'd want to head out to Texas.
Jessie Ross was a GREAT fuck. That woman loved cock. Wish i could see her again.
Wished: Kendra Kay, Mishko

Missed: Asia (RIP) both as a provider and also as a friend IRL. Also the sometimes controversial Ms. Elena.

On the list: Hard to say. My theme song should be “Don’t Get Around Much Anymore.” Maybe after I get a couple doses of COVID vaccine in my arm a long overdue reunion with the Farmer’s Daughter. Have always been curious about Dallas Rain & Lexi Layne but have never taken the plunge.
Jessie Ross was a GREAT fuck. That woman loved cock. Wish i could see her again. Originally Posted by imjustbored
She's on P411. Listed as J.R.
For those asking about wishing they had seen Kinzy Jo, ive seen her twice in the past year. And my first time was probably early 2000’s in KC.
She said you can access her Facebook page and message her thru messenger. Originally Posted by BellevueBoy
Kinzy is currently pregnant, so I might give that a go.

I Saw Candy of Omaha a number of times in 2003-2004. She got a little too wild on top once and, oops, accidental anal.
I’m having trouble getting a hold of Kinzie Jo. Any advice is welcome.
I miss sara aka letsplay, kinky kelly, and aurora moretti
I miss Bailey the Pistol and Miss O. Like to see Bliss again but she NCNS me the other day. Farmers daughter would be nice to see. Elana’s meet and greets were fun. Meet a wild stacked thin blond there but never seen here around after that. I must have ruined her for all men. Sorry guys.
Yeah I've talked to her as well. Unfortunately she's not traveling and I'm not sure if I'd want to head out to Texas. Originally Posted by A_Double
Would love to see Aurora return to Nebraska!
Have you tried Kinzy’s Facebook page? She’s always been very responsive with messenger for me. After 8 am and before 12-1pm usually is best.
When I first got on here there was a provider BritneyBrooke. Would have loved to met up with her.
Under what name?
Missing Aurora Moretti and Jessie Ross. Rosalyn from Texas was a fave but she hasnt been around for a long time. Super tiny