Help With my Birthday Wish

You should volunteer. There would certainly not be any fear of you taking over under that criteria! Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Could be but

that point becomes moot after

You have the girl removed to claim

Best throat
That's the best you can come up with? You would think after being banned for 90 days for being stupid you would come back with better material.
That's the best you can come up with? You would think after being banned for 90 days for being stupid you would come back with better material. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Somethings working

I make 1 post to help this guy and you become obsessed with me
No, I just point out stupid when I see it.
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Update:

So my bday has come and gone, and Im still trying to make a satisfying video. Ive tried to record this video with 3 different girls now. 2 workers and a friend. The only thing that has come of it, is that Ive learned that Im not good at recording stuff. The videos came out really crappy.

So I know that I need a cameraman, or an experienced provider that makes content and knows what they are doing. So Im still looking for the right girl to help me with this.
Update:

So my bday has come and gone, and Im still trying to make a satisfying video. Ive tried to record this video with 3 different girls now. 2 workers and a friend. The only thing that has come of it, is that Ive learned that Im not good at recording stuff. The videos came out really crappy.

So I know that I need a cameraman, or an experienced provider that makes content and knows what they are doing. So Im still looking for the right girl to help me with this. Originally Posted by Blue67
did ya try letting her BF or pimp recording the play as ya play
Might need the right 2 girls - one to film while you play with the other.
to bad this is not a adult site
so Op could post what he got so far
No, I just point out stupid when I see it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Yer gonna be awful busy on this site, then……

elg……
Yer gonna be awful busy on this site, then……

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund

did ya try letting her BF or pimp recording the play as ya play Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I did. He didnt do a very good job with the lighting. Only half the video is visible.

to bad this is not a adult site
so Op could post what he got so far Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You dont wanna see the vids, they are nothing special. You wouldnt enjoy them.
I did. He didnt do a very good job with the lighting. Only half the video is visible.

You dont wanna see the vids, they are nothing special. You wouldnt enjoy them. Originally Posted by Blue67
mmmmm try her ahhh mm errr car dealer

so will ya be in a STG ad short vid at least ????
mmmmm if only the part not in her mouth or ... "ya know the thing"
mmmmm try her ahhh mm errr car dealer

so will ya be in a STG ad short vid at least ????
mmmmm if only the part not in her mouth or ... "ya know the thing" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Speak english.

And I doubt you will see me in any ads, but who knows, thats up to the girls.