A Little Early

MAX... you joining in the naughtiness?...
Loving this more & more each day...
Having a little fun before the Holiday...
I was soo trying to be good this year!
ho ho ho! lol
MAX... you joining in the naughtiness?...
Loving this more & more each day...
Having a little fun before the Holiday...
I was soo trying to be good this year!
ho ho ho! lol
Originally Posted by AutumnSpring
One fella and a bunch of sexy H O T ladies,,,ummm...let me think.....Umm..oh he** yes! LOL While I am not into the typical orgy scenario...I could definitely get into this. Swingin' Santa may wanna come watch.....he's a bit of a voyeur and loves to party...LOL

Here are a couple of pics of him in Cancun
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1 (18).JPG (32.2 KB, 260 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0162-1.JPG (30.1 KB, 268 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0236-1.JPG (25.9 KB, 255 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0223.JPG (40.4 KB, 259 views)
Here's a few more of Santa enjoying his vacation
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0144.JPG (30.2 KB, 262 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0134.JPG (35.2 KB, 262 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0135.JPG (24.2 KB, 255 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0137.JPG (32.7 KB, 257 views)
Thanks for watching out for us mommas. I have a beautiful 7 month old girl, so christmas gifts should be easy to find if i got the money in order (:
Thanks Max for getting me all excited with the pics!!! I never knew Santa had such nice "equipment" under that outfit!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo HOO!!!
Thanks Max for getting me all excited with the pics!!! I never knew Santa had such nice "equipment" under that outfit!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo HOO!!! Originally Posted by TheNurse
Swingin' Santa just doesn't get the props he deserves. Not only is he gifted, give gifts, but also doesn't mind receiving them. He's a fun guy, that one! LOL He seriously needs to stop drinking though, as there are those who would take advantage of the poor fella!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0249.JPG (41.6 KB, 237 views)
Didn't mean to hijack my own thread, but remembered these pics and wanted to share, someone spank me, I'm outta control...LOL

Back on topic....See your Locals and especially the Moms!
M A X - I love it!!! HELL YEAH ~ hijacking your own thread, lmao!

Santa (( IS )) a freak! Wooo Hoooo. Those pics are priceless! Thats my kinda party!!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Santa is my kind of guy!!!!
AND YES remember all the moms and all our local ladies with extra things to buy this time of the year!! They need you the most this time of the year. It can be such a stressful time for many with gifts to buy...
Love the pictures Max... and thank you once again for this thread
Thank you Max for thinking of us, the single mothers. I for one am not too proud to say I would appreciate the opportunity to earn a bit extra during the next few weeks to ensure my 10 yr old son and 13 yr old nephew have a wonderful Christmas!!
Thanks again Max and I hope to meet you someday!! Merry Christmas to everyone!! xoxo Freeda
There is more than enough variety in the DFW are to make any man happy. My biggest problem is figuring out which of the local ladies to see without worrying about who may be in town for a few days.

A big thank you to all of you lovely locals. You make my life much more bearable and you are truly appreciated.
M A X, my Muse,

You have become The Gifted One for me. You have been so special to me this year and in so many ways. With your calming approach and council, the clouds have parted for the 1st time in 3 years and I have destinations in view and goals to achieve.

Your are:

So Complex,
While, so Real.

So Compassionate,
Still, so Real.

So Passionate,
So Realistic.

So Open,
That you make me reel.

I do choose to support Our Special ECCIE Community in these rough times. I nearly thought I would not see 2010. However, I am looking at the next mountain and seeing many new paths to climb.

More importantly, and at this time of year, for years I have chosen to support people with unique needs and situations that they are not responsible for being in. Bryan's House and the Family Gateway need our support. Check them out and PM me if you think you have better places for me to support. I'm back to loving a challenge.

http://www.bryanshouse.org/
http://www.familygateway.org/

UTR4passion
XOXOXOXO to MAX for all that she represents and all that she promotes each of us to be.
UTR4passion,

Know that I appreciate your kind words and that I believe I have at least a couple of gentlemen friends that I am more than enamored with due to their giving nature, and you would definitely be one of those. Your kind words and good deeds touch my heart! Your compassion and actions for those less fortunate truly does touch my heart! Our family/community here on ECCIE could really use more gentlemen such as yourself and the others I have come to know.

I think your choices are truly wonderful and we appreciate you sharing. I too would love to reach out, but a little closer to home. Please contact me concerning that if you would like to participate. I have another friend who has also asked to help and I believe we can make a difference to at least a few people that we know here in our own community. Charity begins at home, as they say, so let's make a difference here also if we can.

For any other gentleman that wishes to help out beyond the scope of staying within seeing our lovely Local Ladies, please contact me no later than December 20th and let's see if we can make a difference for a few deserving individuals in these hard times. If you do not have funds outside of your normal "play" money, then I again ask that you support the Local ladies and especially the Moms.

I can't remember when I've been so excited about the holidays! Hopefully, this will be one to remember for everyone! xoxo

Here's a link to my holiday special which contains info on how those in the community who want to give to this cause can do so. M A X's Holiday Ad

I not only encourage the gentlemen, but the ladies who are doing well to also give if possible.
Great thread Max !!!!