I have a crush on a civie girl who cuts my hair and want her to be my sugar baby, need advice

as I left town in the morning. No sleepover yet.
So I was successful, kind of.

We went to dinner, while waiting to be seated at the table she brushed her tits against my back, very noticeably .

I ordered for us (she is so humble and grateful, she grew up poor)and we enjoyed mediocre fajitas from Berry hill in Westlake. I was disappointed with the food but not with the company. She was charming and beautiful and was so tempted to come to New Orleans. I let her off the hook with her final decision and told her that I would call her as I left in the morning. She declined to come because her conscience just wouldn't let her inconvenience her co workers but she will be on board for the next trip.

So- sugar baby vs gf. I want to spoil her and buy her pretty things. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Something sensual and very hot about this little dinner story. I love it!

Sorry she declined the N.O. trip.

So, can we expect to hear more on this saga? I'm very intrigued. It would be fun to hear little episodes. No explicit details, just updates.
We are so lucky! All of the steamy TV shows are in re-runs and here Taylor brings us this new steamy novella!! She has most of us on the edge of our seats waiting on the next episode. Hell, this is better than TV!!!!I can hardly wait until next week's installment. This ought to be really good, cause when it comes to seduction, my money is on Taylor!!
We are so lucky! All of the steamy TV shows are in re-runs and here Taylor brings us this new steamy novella!! She has most of us on the edge of our seats waiting on the next episode. Hell, this is better than TV!!!!I can hardly wait until next week's installment. This ought to be really good, cause when it comes to seduction, my money is on Taylor!! Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I agree. I'll definitely stay tuned!
So I was successful, kind of.

We went to dinner, while waiting to be seated at the table she brushed her tits against my back, very noticeably .

I ordered for us (she is so humble and grateful, she grew up poor)and we enjoyed mediocre fajitas from Berry hill in Westlake. I was disappointed with the food but not with the company. She was charming and beautiful and was so tempted to come to New Orleans. I let her off the hook with her final decision and told her that I would call her as I left in the morning. She declined to come because her conscience just wouldn't let her inconvenience her co workers but she will be on board for the next trip.

So- sugar baby vs gf. I want to spoil her and buy her pretty things. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
u dont go to westlake for fajitas.... come on now lol

i think we are missing out on some details... what does she look like?? i read 22 but.... big titties, pretty face, she resemble anyone.... bubble butt??.....
Her reasoning for declining to join you in NOLA would make me like her a lot more: young, responsible, and considerate of others.
  • CDL1
  • 06-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Forget the Sugar Baby option. I would go for the dating option and see how things play out. If it doesn't work, you did your best and have nothing to be ashamed of. You only live once so have no regrets when U look back on this deal years down the road.

I am so excited for you and best of luck!
Damn that's Hot! You are so Hot and naughty, Beautiful.
I am glad that you are making progress, I really hope this works out for you both. Forgive me if I am intruding, but I still don't get it... wouldn't you want to spoil a GF, and buy her pretty things also? I know that I would. A sugar baby is on the payroll, like an employee, a GF is more of an equal. OK, I will shut-up now.

LF
Ladies fan.... You don't "know" Taylor, do you? I am not knocking you, but....... if you haven't met this lady.... DOH~! Her "GF's" spoil her... not the other way around.

"it's not braggin' if it's fact" John Wayne .... (I think)
So! I guess when I say "sugar baby", I do mean "girlfriend who is loyal to me that I can spoil and pamper." I want to call her my sugar baby. Make her used to hearing that she is my sugar baby. Use it during playtime. "Does being my sugar baby turn you on?" Do you like what your "Miss" does for you? BTW, she has been calling me "Miss (real name)" since I started seeing her for my hair.

Here's the latest on the saga, I'll describe her after:

I text her today:
"hey baby girl, miss you. Would you like to do something this week?"

sugar baby:
"alright. off Fri. so Thurs open. How was your trip?"

Miss:
"A ton of fun, though got a little beat up at the card tables. went shopping, tours, ate great food. Missed you!"

sugar baby:
"Missed you too. thought about you the whole time. Next time..... headed into work now"

Miss:
"I'm drawing a blank on what to do with you on Thursday. I was thinking a free role poker game to teach you or maybe a strip club. But then I thought that I'd rather just take you shopping than spend money on a girl I don't know."

I am waiting on her response.

She is American Indian and hispanic. She's about 5'6" (about four inches taller than me), a tiny waist (size 4? itty bitty) small perk breasts (34-b?, maybe a 32-B?) Dark hair that bobs just below her shoulders in large curls. She has a lisp, perhaps from the toungue ring. She has brown eyes and olive skin. An ass you can bounce a quarter off of and she wears tight clothes, though modest and doesn't show a lot of skin. So there!!!!!
This could turn out to be a very long thread... And I like that.
OH! I need more advice???? So where should I take her? Poker? Shopping? Strip club? I don't want to do a movie because I can't visit with her. Did I mention that she brushed her breasts on me while we were being seated? Women just don't know the power of that, do they?

My ultimate fantasy of her (well, it's tied with others at this point) is to play with her while gentlemen watch through glass like in the Madonna video when Madonna was putting on a peep show. What song was that?
she is 22 right?? hmmmm a bar..... nice.... warehouse district or something. get her drunk and have your way with her
OH! I need more advice???? So where should I take her? Poker? Shopping? Strip club? I don't want to do a movie because I can't visit with her. Did I mention that she brushed her breasts on me while we were being seated? Women just don't know the power of that, do they? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Taylor, it's been my observation over the years that women DO know the power of that!