Bye Bye Bernie!

The only reason you right wing bumpkins like polls, is you outnumber the left 10 to 1.
The only reason you right wing bumpkins like polls, is you outnumber the left 10 to 1. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nah, It's because we like seeing YOU lying liberals foul and over load YOUR Depends when YOU win an election that YOU try to rig for OTHERS to win or when YOUR " grass roots " efforts backfire on ya !
Nah, It's because we like seeing YOU lying liberals foul and over load YOUR Depends when YOU win an election that YOU try to rig for OTHERS to win or when YOUR " grass roots " efforts backfire on ya ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Woomby, get those fries boy. You are as liberal as I am idiot.

Woomby, get those fries boy. You are as liberal as I am idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go pick some dingle berries, woomby's WK ! Mebbe your Momma can make YOU a pie with them to celebrate YOUR conversion to " The KansASS Kaitlyn " !!! Hero to trannies everywhere ! And ENGLISH must be YOUR second language, RIGHT EKIM !
Go pick some dingle berries, woomby's WK ! Mebbe your Momma can make YOU a pie with them to celebrate YOUR conversion to " The KansASS Kaitlyn " !!! Hero to trannies everywhere ! And ENGLISH must be YOUR second language, RIGHT EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Woomby, the only language you speak is faggot. Fetch those fries boy.
Woomby, the only language you speak is faggot. Fetch those fries boy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FETCH THOSE DINGLE BERRIES TRANNY !
FETCH THOSE DINGLE BERRIES TRANNY ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Only a fag would reply with a faggot comment, get those fries woomby. I rest my case.
Only a fag would reply with a faggot comment, get those fries woomby. I rest my case. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You ought to rest YOUR tired lying ass and YOUR ONE TOOTH !
You ought to rest YOUR tired lying ass and YOUR ONE TOOTH ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Don't obsess about my ass womby the fag.