How do i go back to having a normal sex life after hobbying

I been trying to retire for a month now, it a hard habit to kick Originally Posted by txboi817
Txboi i guess some one needs to start an hobby anonymous where people can go to
Transition out of the hobby with help lol
You know I've been wondering this same thing... it's crazy my boyfriend feels neglected depressed miserable and unwanted while idgaf bc I don't care I don't wanna suck his dick but yet I still care and love him it's so confusing and I don't Get it
You know I've been wondering this same thing... it's crazy my boyfriend feels neglected depressed miserable and unwanted while idgaf bc I don't care I don't wanna suck his dick but yet I still care and love him it's so confusing and I don't Get it Originally Posted by loveduckx3
As near as I can tell the key is a transgender midget with a video camera hidden in your dirty laundry.
You know I've been wondering this same thing... it's crazy my boyfriend feels neglected depressed miserable and unwanted while idgaf bc I don't care I don't wanna suck his dick but yet I still care and love him it's so confusing and I don't Get it Originally Posted by loveduckx3
Perhaps he should give you a Benjamin first.
  • A1!
  • 02-11-2016, 11:43 PM
I think it's safe to say that CJ is a true, real world nymph.... So telling her to take a break from sex is unrealistic.... So, I would suggest that Valerie accompanies me and few friends to some of the "swing" clubs a few times a week.... Can help take your mind off it and have some fun with as many people as you want
Geez, I thought my life was miserable. Holy cow! Your boyfriend lives in HELL!!! His girlfriend is a HOOKER and even she won't blow him!!! Wow!!! Expect him to be "cheating" if he isn't already.

As for Valerie, I'm guessing one of the things you need to do to have a "normal" sex life is not have your fucking and texting "adventures" posted on the internet with your real name attached. That's for starters....
I think it's safe to say that CJ is a true, real world nymph.... So telling her to take a break from sex is unrealistic.... So, I would suggest that Valerie accompanies me and few friends to some of the "swing" clubs a few times a week.... Can help take your mind off it and have some fun with as many people as you want Originally Posted by A1!
I think it's even safer to say, "You're a fucking idiot!"
I think it's even safer to say, "You're a fucking idiot!" Originally Posted by ManSlut
exactly!!
exactly!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
When you say "normal" sex are you referring to average sex?
Seen the videos and even my wife fuck and socks better on her cell phone
She is no nympho is anything she is a necro
A dead body corpse uninterested in her job or cleanliness with the dirtiest hobbit feet I've seen
It would be like if she retired to become a house cleaner ha ha ha
When you quit maybe somebody can answer. Stupid thread.