SCOTUS Give President Trump A Victory On Border Wall!!

Nice.

That’s not what I said. It’s what you said. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LexusLoser's clueless, YR. It's like arguing with a stump. Some people are just unteachable.
Who is from the Middle East and who is from Central America.

That’s why we need to protect the boarder!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 301D668B-66C9-4DF4-97F4-C10E0D0680E3.jpeg (168.9 KB, 46 views) File Type: jpeg 584B7C7C-C78C-416F-8F84-744C80AE2605.jpeg (255.2 KB, 43 views)
Full board or half board?
Full board or half board? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Windsor knot from a high tree.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Which one,?
Which one,? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

all of them.
What a great guy!
What a great guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so ...

BAHAHHAAAAAA
LexusLoser's clueless, YR. It's like arguing with a stump. Some people are just unteachable. Originally Posted by Lapdog
The only thing I'm clueless about regarding this thread is why you are posting in it like you know anything about the SCOTUS opinion.

Or any SCOTUS OPINION for that matter. You and YR should take Thong Removal classes together. You can practice on each other.
The only thing I'm clueless about regarding this thread is why you are posting in it like you know anything about the SCOTUS opinion.

Or any SCOTUS OPINION for that matter. You and YR should take Thong Removal classes together. You can practice on each other. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump won, again!

The legal analysis is that he will more than likely win on the merits.

So says the Court who will make the final decision in yet another failed effort to stop him from doing what is correct and what the same fools trying to thwart his efforts had previously approved and funded.

You guys are losers. Just accept it and move on.

Or any SCOTUS OPINION for that matter. You and YR should take Thong Removal classes together. You can practice on each other. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Trump won, again!

The legal analysis is that he will more than likely win on the merits.

So says the Court who will make the final decision in yet another failed effort to stop him from doing what is correct and what the same fools trying to thwart his efforts had previously approved and funded.

You guys are losers. Just accept it and move on. Originally Posted by LexusLover
only a self-absorbed narcissist quotes his own post. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Waco Kid, meet Lexus Lover!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

In your dreams, junior.

BAHAHAHAAA

I've never even heard about thong removal classes. Is it a thing? You sound like you may be pretty familiar with thong removal classes yourself. Why don't you explain what they are for those of us who are not a "worldly" as you. Thank you in advance LexusLoser.

BAHAHAHAAAA
Have you heard of "thongs"? Not tongs!
Have you heard of "thongs"? Not tongs! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's not much of an explanation. You're not a listener, are you junior?