Which Dallas Mod moved my alert?

....and then you say what you said via BCD......
....and then you say what you said via BCD...... Originally Posted by thereisnospoon
Are you referring to what I stated in private?? How would she know what I said in private? What I said in private was a neutral comment by the way.

Also, does that warrant outing?
So Shep, let me see if I get this right?

You made what a normal person would read simply as support for a reviewer to post things as he sees them but did not actualy attack or support anyones point of view.
Then,you get attacked with threats of outing.
You report it to the mods and also decide to post an alert.
Your alert contained possibibly PM communications not allowed in posts so the Mods are discussing that alert before going forward with it.
Now, your being attacked in this thread.

Correct??

And I think guys are hard on me sometimes...
Don't know if she does or not, but the mods certainly do. You're not the victim here, dude.
Until something happens there is no victim. Now all could be made well with some taint ... taint is the universal healing salve. There taint no outing, and taint no threats ... its just taint.
TAINT! ............ IT'S MMM GOOD!
So Shep, let me see if I get this right?

You made what a normal person would read simply as support for a reviewer to post things as he sees them but did not actualy attack or support anyones point of view.
Then,you get attacked with threats of outing.
You report it to the mods and also decide to post an alert.
Your alert contained possibibly PM communications not allowed in posts so the Mods are discussing that alert before going forward with it.
Now, your being attacked in this thread.

Correct??

And I think guys are hard on me sometimes... Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Correct
This is some funny ass shit.

Points to note, Lola takes people out. Now are we talking Nancy Kerrigan lead pipe taking out or Aaron Hernandez gangsta offing type violence?

3rd item to ponder, can you be outed twice on the same site?
This is some funny ass shit.
3rd item to ponder, can you be outed twice on the same site? Originally Posted by Boltfan
hmmmmm...... 3.5 or 4.0 ?
Wow Shep sounds you had a threat from Lola as she said she does not out someone but takes someone out. I am glad I removed myself from the calendar.
So, does that mean you mods take the time to deliberate over EVERY alert or just Shep's? I thought the alert section was here to help get needed info out on individuals that may not know how to play nicely. How do you deem an alert posting as good or bad? Things that make ya go hmmmmm? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Every Alert where private messages are revealed would get the same attention.

The Alert was moved in order to discuss with staff what info needed to be removed. i.e. how much is too much.

Plus, the OP mentioned a site we don't discuss here, which is another issue.

So, it's not about the alert being "good or bad." It's about posting material that is against the guidelines.

The alert was edited to remove the info, and returned to the Alert section.
Understood Duke. Since the Alert is up...no need for this thread sir. Please close this one if you wish.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=838478
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Not that I read the tabloids.. but isn't that a done deal already? Why even take threats like that seriously if it has already happened? (+1 Boltfan)

High profile players in this little Dallas community always have something going on. It is so hard to see the truth behind so many layers of smoke and all these damn mirrors.

Side note- I was up when you initially posted the alert, I saw it before the mods moved it. Refreshed, and it was gone. Out of curiosity... I hung around a while and what did I see? Reviews of Lola being bumped and pounced on. I think that kind of warfare should be kept off the fucking boards.
Read the review and saw Shep's comments. Shep's comments were not inflammatory in any way. Just my 2 cents. Shep has a lot of good reviews and his opinion carries weight with me. He sees a lot of new girls and always shares reviews and usually pics. I don't really see what caused all the conflict. Maybe the provider is upset because Shep's word carries a lot of credibility on this board. She still has tons of positive reviews. Don't think this one semi-bad review should affect her reputation. I think she should do a session with Shep and they should review each other. If they both survive it would probably be a good session. Hell, I would probably even pay for it.
Don't think this one semi-bad review should affect her reputation.. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
no but her behavior in this thread most certainly will.