Cowboys football is back biatches.

Dak is no threat. I figured at best an 8-8 season. Im sure a little further in the season more will agree.
Halftime: Panthers 10, Cowboys 0.

Cowboys: 0 for 5 on third down.
Dak Prescott: 6 of 10 passing, 46 yards.
Ezekiel Elliott: 7 carries, 18 yards.
Cowboys defense: No sacks, several missed tackles.
I’ll take dallas 27-17 over Panthers. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I will bet you a Beer or a Red Bull that Carolina wins today! Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Whatever you giving me, please make sure it is cold.
Good call.

Guess that is what happens when you don’t play your players in the preseason. Not giving up on them yet. Defense looked decent. Bad play calling on offense. Dak couldn’t hit the side of a barn and zeke looks fat.
Good call.

Guess that is what happens when you don’t play your players in the preseason. Not giving up on them yet. Defense looked decent. Bad play calling on offense. Dak couldn’t hit the side of a barn and zeke looks fat. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Ive been trying to tell them Dak is a horrible QB. He is no threat and very predictable. I agree it looks like Zeke had too much cereal.
Great game...
Yeah, The Boys are back, AWFUL just when you thought it couldn't get any lower, ( even jerry ran out the back door)
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Yeah, The Boys are back, AWFUL just when you thought it couldn't get any lower, ( even jerry ran out the back door) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
It will be worst next time and Jerry will hype up the team after the game
  • MRMR
  • 09-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Long Year ahead.
No need to trade for Thomas if we cannot score.

Moving on as there is not much to watch here the next 16 weeks.
I hate being right.
Yeah after only one game I think it's safe to say it's gonna be a l-o-n-g season unless Linehan tosses out about half his playbook and figures out a way to open up the offense, get more creative and use his players more effectively ..... so far the last couple of seasons he's proven he doesn't have the ability to do that .....
Simplify things for dak. Run more one back, two te sets. More run-pass options. If dak can’t pass the ball have him run more. Run more ‘pick’ type plays to get wr opened
OL just needs to play better.

A good coach would find a way to make it work and win.

I like the defense. We do need to tackle better but I think part of that is not playing in preseason.
Yeah after only one game I think it's safe to say it's gonna be a l-o-n-g season unless Linehan tosses out about half of Garrett's playbook and figures out a way to open up the offense, get more creative and use his players more effectively ..... so far the last couple of seasons he's proven he doesn't have the ability to do that ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Look up Linehan's history ... he is creative.
Yupper long season , JJ ran out the back because he didn't want to talk about Gregory ( Morning news) ,But there's soooo much not to talk about.
Dak has no arm strength, and his running skills are not used enough. He making too much money