Provider has a 7" minimum requirement

I don't think I am missing anything with this one...
The distinction is not subtle, it's non-existent.

She's discriminating over a physical attribute. Exactly like NBA providers. Not that I care, as I'm not attracted to her physical attributes.

But I'm prejudiced that way. Originally Posted by LNK
Some carnival rides discriminate based on height, but not on race. That's discriminating over a physical attribute, but there's a difference. When you do (or in this case, don't do) something by race, creed, etc. it makes a bigger (psychological) difference. We may have to agree to disagree about this.

We are in agreement about the provider's physical attributes.

Sorry for the carnival ride analogy, ladies.
  • LNK
  • 08-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Some carnival rides discriminate based on height, but not on race. That's discriminating over a physical attribute, but there's a difference. When you do (or in this case, don't do) something by race, creed, etc. it makes a bigger (psychological) difference. We may have to agree to disagree about this.

We are in agreement about the provider's physical attributes.

Sorry for the carnival ride analogy, ladies. Originally Posted by emptywallet
First, this thought:

WHEE!

The carnival ride analogy, entertaining as it is, doesn't really work, as that's a safety issue, not a preference issue.

I'm saying it's exactly the same, assuming that preference is the overwhelming driver. If you start bringing other things into the decision, then it's fair game.

If her choice is due to a safety issue, perhaps she ought to just tell her clients to tie a 6' 2x4 across their ass so they don't fall in.
First, this thought:

WHEE!

The carnival ride analogy, entertaining as it is, doesn't really work, as that's a safety issue, not a preference issue.

I'm saying it's exactly the same, assuming that preference is the overwhelming driver. If you start bringing other things into the decision, then it's fair game.

If her choice is due to a safety issue, perhaps she ought to just tell her clients to tie a 6' 2x4 across their ass so they don't fall in. Originally Posted by LNK
I was focused on discrimination based on physical attributes. From the provider's perspective, I can see your point. From the hobbyist's perspective, I still see a difference. The sting of "you're too small" is different than the sting of "you're not white enough."
Especially with her. I wouldn't hit it if it was free Originally Posted by tbone2u
What Uncle 'Bone said...

Wonder if she carries a ruler. And what if the way you measure is different from the way she measures...which begs the question: If you both agree on how it's measured and you're a quarter inch short...then what?

Measuring from the taint while its stiff would make it appear to be longer. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I was thinking the same thing until I saw this...
IMG_2191 (438x640).jpg
then I didn't care
DeD ain't knocking half of it off for any chick!
DeD ain't knocking half of it off for any chick ... Butt maybe for a TSA frisker. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Fixed it.
I wonder if this has ever happened to her...

"Oops. Sorry. I thought you meant 7 centimeters."
If she's relying solely on 7+ inch dicks, the poor thing will be homeless and starving soon...LOL
If she's relying solely on 7+ inch dicks, the poor thing will be homeless and starving soon...LOL Originally Posted by KarynKumming
Butt happy........;-)
Well if she had this as a personal preference in her life than fine, but to deny a mans size in this industry is a good way to stay stagnant. Good luck Ms. 7 inches.
If she can make it grow that big, she deserves it!!
Some thoughts:

1) I would venture to say that most guys are under 7 inches. So business wise she is limiting her clientele. That is her choice.

2) Most providers prefer smaller guys. She is in the minority again her choice.

3) I've actually seen ads where the provider says something like "please don't be too big" or "please tell me if you are hung". Again, the provider's choice. All that the whoremongers need to say in that situation is "Next!".

4) The NBA vs the size thing, while it is true that there is more of a psychological impact with skin color vs size there are plenty of providers out there. Again the whoremonger's mantra in these situations should be "Next!".