Sex is great and all but WHY must there be strong everlasting smells associated with it?

The Blue and white coast soap will cure everything.
I have used this for years., Whenever I see someone I shower there with it, also after. No scent ever. It even cleans the tuna smell!!!!LOL
When I was single I kept a case of "Coast" soap and Vinegar and water douche's for anyone that wanted my oral skills and I told them upfront, this combination makes it taste like "watermelor", and still works,,,,LOL Originally Posted by hartboyz20
I'm gonna have to get me some of that lol. Gotta be careful though if it taste like watermelon I may never get my nut lol. I'd be down there the whole time
This thread is funny! It reminds of a guy I knew of in college. Fingered some girl that lets just say she'd been around a few too many times and put up wet and didn't take care of her self as most women do. He carried her smell on his fingers for days, tried everything to get rid of the smell. Soap and water of course, vinager, and even tried gasoline. Good thing he didn't light a match..lol. The gasoline just made his fingers smell like gass and pussy. The whole team gave him hell for weeks.
how the fuck did you do that?

No, because she didn't have another condom We had to make due with that used condom. Originally Posted by coefficient
A hand that smells like gasoline and pussy. Throw in some smell of burning rubber and my god, we have an old "hot rodders" dream.
I love the smell of gasoline and pussy in the morning!
And of course Dad provides his lame brand of attempted humor. "wrong hole" OOOOHH!! HE'S SO DUMB HIS HAND WAS IN THE SHITTER.

Anyways.

After we finished, I only did a wipe off with water and the provided towel. there was no soap, she ganked all her hotel shit and took it home before I called for the last minute apt. It was darn near 5:30am in the morning. I went to my apartment parking garage and fell asleep. When I got up it was time for work and I just grabbed clothing and went to work.

Yes, I know showering with soap and water does the trick. Notice my two stories all had to do with unexpectedly having to make a commitment in the morning.
What has worked for me:

Step 1. work soap into a good lather. rinse and repeat.
Step 2. two squirts of hand sanitizer, applied to the offending area. some of that smell is bacteria, which you need to kill.
Step 3. an alcohol-based after shave to perfume it up.

This three step process has to work. If not, then go to Plan B, which I got from googling skunk smell removal:
  • 1 quart 3% hydrogen peroxide
  • 1/4 cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
  • 1 teaspoon liquid soap or dish detergent
  • Mix these together and bathe ("shampoo" in or rub down) the spray victim thoroughly.
  • Be sure to use this mixture immediately after it is created, as it is unstable.
  • Rinse with tap water afterward, and repeat if necessary.
Man if you gotta do all this after a session then you're seeing the wrong girls lmao.

What has worked for me:

Step 1. work soap into a good lather. rinse and repeat.
Step 2. two squirts of hand sanitizer, applied to the offending area. some of that smell is bacteria, which you need to kill.
Step 3. an alcohol-based after shave to perfume it up.

This three step process has to work. If not, then go to Plan B, which I got from googling skunk smell removal:
  • 1 quart 3% hydrogen peroxide
  • 1/4 cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
  • 1 teaspoon liquid soap or dish detergent
  • Mix these together and bathe ("shampoo" in or rub down) the spray victim thoroughly.
  • Be sure to use this mixture immediately after it is created, as it is unstable.
  • Rinse with tap water afterward, and repeat if necessary.
Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
Can we pretty please merge this thread with this other gem of SHMB wisdom

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144121
Can we pretty please merge this thread with this other gem of SHMB wisdom

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144121 Originally Posted by Wayward
No
The real difference between a magnum and any other XL condom is the magnum has more room at the tip for the head of the cock... I'm just saying that Wakeup needs the extra room in the magnum for his huge head. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Also for his big ahole
I think you're missing something. I interpret his comment to mean "I came in the condom, and because she didn't have another one, I left it on while I jacked myself to get hard again and then we fucked again."

Jut sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WTF lol! Has the OP never heard of washing up then getting a bj for the second round...wow what a concept. Then again, it does not sound like he is exactly seeing the best of providers so nothing you do would really fix this. Just nasty!
Ever heard of carrying your own condoms? I do to every session.

And they are magnums too that way if I grab the magnums that you bought which are expensive like that one thread we had said, the ladies don't get all pissed at me for believing what all of them tell me lmao.
No you should not have to do that when you are paying someone to be professional...that includes smelling good, looking good, being on time, and having supplies. Many girls do on purpose to suddenly run out of condoms so they only have to give one pop...guess the OP showed them lmao!
I edited that..... You were a too quick for me girl lol.