Tucker out destroying a bunch of pretend GOP candidates today

Lol. Funny how "success" = being born extremely wealthy, to some of you
Lol. Funny how "success" = being born extremely wealthy, to some of you Originally Posted by tommy156
... SUCCESS there - is turning hundreds to thousands.
And then thousands to millions... and millions to billions.

... NOT easy to do...

... And would surely be bloody-tough for you
to do there, mate.

#### Salty
Hundreds of millions were already waiting there for Tuckems when he was born. He didn't do shit to multiply any of it. And now his career's in the toilet. Some of you have some mighty strange definitions of "success".
... SUCCESS there - is turning hundreds to thousands.
And then thousands to millions... and millions to billions.

... NOT easy to do...

... And would surely be bloody-tough for you
to do there, mate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Shiver me Timbers! Why would it be “bloody tough” for Tommy to make a lot of money?
I’m a Pirate today! Arrrr…walk the plank! Sounds like a put down!
Lol. Funny how "success" = being born extremely wealthy, to some of you Originally Posted by tommy156

Carlson wasn't born into wealth. see here for the facts

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=13

Carlson's current net worth is 30 million. he earned all of it himself. is that okay?

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...son-net-worth/
Shiver me Timbers! Why would it be “bloody tough” for Tommy to make a lot of money?
I’m a Pirate today! Arrrr…walk the plank! Sounds like a put down! Originally Posted by Charley3
... Too Right! ... It DOES sound like a put down.
YOU insulting me-own heritage.

Some o' the other lads in this very forum
called YOU a racist - and I even defended you.

And now THIS from you.... How sad.

... And WHERE did you get the WRONG idea that
I was talking MONEY with Tommy there?

We're discussing Tucker! ... I surely meant VIEWERS!
Turning hundreds to thousands and thousands to
millions - as Tucker had done - to become the
MOST WATCHED cable news show in Prime Time.
THAT doesn't happen without VIEWERS!

... How 'bout next time - let others who are
in the discussion do so without YOU interjecting
your insults and bad ways... Thanks.

#### Salty
Lol. If I had one tenth of Tucker's birthright money, I'd be pretty "successful" too.

Look, there's nothing "successful" about being born a multimillionaire and then just not screwing it up. That's about as "successful" as Tucker could ever be - just not fucking up every advantage his life has been offered. We'd all be "successful" if we were born into hundreds of millions of dollars. Pffft. You guys are so easily impressed. Originally Posted by tommy156
That’s horseshit. Not in the broadcasting business, having money has nothing to do with it. What Carlson does takes talent. You can’t buy the kind of ratings and following he’s had. A name might get a foot in the media door, but you’ll never command anything close to his audience from it.
Carlson was not born into wealth like say....HUNTER BIDEN. However, let's let Hunter (given his esteemed position on the board of Burisma), debate Tucker. Damn I would love to see that since Biden is as stupid as his father. Wait...even that is a stupid statement since Branden has got to be the dumbest politician in the history of the great nation. Wow, just thought about what that says about the voters...
Hundreds of millions were already waiting there for Tuckems when he was born. He didn't do shit to multiply any of it. And now his career's in the toilet. Some of you have some mighty strange definitions of "success". Originally Posted by tommy156
More blatantly false information by you. Why do you continue to post stuff so easily disproven ?

Tucker did not have "Hundreds of millions already waiting there for him when he was born"

Tucker built his career and wealth with his own talent and became the most watched cable news show in Prime Time

His career has never been better as he is now free of the corporate bonds and starting his own media entity

The fact that you are so jealous of him that you have to resort to making stuff up to try to discredit him speaks volumes and quite frankly is appalling.
... Too Right! ... It DOES sound like a put down.
YOU insulting me-own heritage.

Some o' the other lads in this very forum
called YOU a racist - and I even defended you.

And now THIS from you.... How sad.

... And WHERE did you get the WRONG idea that
I was talking MONEY with Tommy there?

We're discussing Tucker! ... I surely meant VIEWERS!
Turning hundreds to thousands and thousands to
millions - as Tucker had done - to become the
MOST WATCHED cable news show in Prime Time.
THAT doesn't happen without VIEWERS!

... How 'bout next time - let others who are
in the discussion do so without YOU interjecting
your insults and bad ways... Thanks.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Not an insult! I’ve decided to post like a pirate. Me hardy! Arrrrrrrr.

Tucker needs to walk the plank! He’s a spoiled rich wimp with no no weight in this race. Unless Orange Turd decides to ask him to be his running mate. Then they can walk the plank together! Arrrrr….shiver me Timbers!
... Hmmmm... okay... Reckon that's a sad and odd way to speak.
Surely aint heard anybody say "me Hardy" since "Damn Yankees"...

And what in the blue-eyed world is a SHIVER?? ...

Glad to see a stalwart fellow like Tucker commenting on
the Republican candidates. ...

#### Salty